Airbus H135 - helicopter

Thread: Airbus H135 - helicopter

Hybrid View

Airbus H135 - helicopter

I wanted to separate the H135 into its own thread. If you are missing having a helicopter this freeware might solve your need. The developers are doing almost daily updates and are willing to put the work into developing this as far as possible.

The current release version is v0.79. The video is a tutorial and reflects the functions of this version.

https://flightsim.to/file/8970/airbus-h135-helicopter-project

Quote Originally Posted by Seahawk72s View Post
    I wanted to separate the H135 into its own thread. If you are missing having a helicopter this freeware might solve your need. The developers are doing almost daily updates and are willing to put the work into developing this as far as possible.

The current release version is v0.79. The video is a tutorial and reflects the functions of this version.

https://flightsim.to/file/8970/airbus-h135-helicopter-project

I have been trying to assign my controllers to work with this, but so far I am not able to figure it out. I have watched this video and others, several times, but I still can't get it. I am using Logitech G940 throttle and joystick, along with Saitek rudder pedals. I would appreciate some help here! Thanks, NC

I think you need to map the throttle to the prop pitch and the prop pitch to the throttle. Was like that in previous Sims also. The throttle on the controller acts as the collective in the heli.

I believe this throttle mapping requirement became obsolete with the latest versions. I'm not sure you still need to map anything special...

Still not getting it. Am having angry feelings!! NC

It's very buggy. They have a lot of work to do. I keep checking the latest update, test it, then delete it. LOL
    Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Daube View Post
    I believe this throttle mapping requirement became obsolete with the latest versions. I'm not sure you still need to map anything special...
    No need to map anything here - as far as I know the only issue is with peripherals that have more than one throttle lever. But that was a couple of H135 updates ago.
    Those who want to can map one lever for throttle and the other for collective. As said above the basic flight model is the FADEC throttle (full) and then your throttle lever at home is the collective -
    enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

Navy Chief, I had the same problem. Turn the FADEC off, and back on. Fixed it for me.
    Sue

First helo, top design...and free!!!

My brother was, shall we say, pissed-off that MSFS 2020 came without a non-fixed wings aircraft.

Enthusiasts (and quite dedicated) modelers are putting M$ to shame with a remarkable Airbus H135, still a WIP (work in progress), but what a progress! Actually at 0.83, the model is better - and by far - than many payware gauging our pockets.

The learning curve is a bit steep (it took me two days to make one budge...), but this video should help;

You can get this little marvel here; https://flightsim.to/file/8970/airbu...copter-project

To the Hype Performance Group and developer David Amenta, a tip of my hat.

N.B.- Now at model 0.84 !!!
    Last edited by hubbabubba; April 11th, 2021 at 20:33. Reason: nota bene
    Torture numbers and they'll say anything.

Hubbabubba, Touche à tout.

I am having so much fun, flying this helo! I initially selected "Basic", but now I only use the "Advanced" option. It is simply a BLAST to fly!!

Do I recommend this add-on? Most definitely! . Navy Chief

New version, new video;

BTW- I just saw a thread about the H135 (couldn't find it before posting this thread...) . So feel free to merge or erase or whatever.
    Torture numbers and they'll say anything.

Hubbabubba, Touche à tout.

Members who have read this thread: 1