Will this work with P3D?

Thread: Will this work with P3D?

Pete,

I downloaded it and the users manual states is is compat with P3D - doesn't say which version. I have not yet tried it.

Edit: I just tired to install the exe and it says you need to start FS9/FSX first. So it looks like no luck with P3D.

Quote Originally Posted by gray eagle View Post
    Pete,

I downloaded it and the users manual states is is compat with P3D - doesn't say which version. I have not yet tried it.

Edit: I just tired to install the exe and it says you need to start FS9/FSX first. So it looks like no luck with P3D.

Yep, I had the same results, but also thought maybe there is a workaround, as so often there is.... NC

You really don't need it guys. P3D handles choppers much better than FSX did.

Something I've tried to marginal success in fooling auto-installers to see if stuff works in V4.5 is to actually copy the base P3Dv4.exe in the main Prepar3D folder and paste it back into the main folder and rename the copied .exe as "FSX" the file makeup to an installer then looks pretty much exactly like FSX does internally.

Aerial Firefighting Aircraft Development & Simulation Group
    Simulated Air Tanker Operations Facebook! <<click
    SATO Youtube Channel! <<click

Members who have read this thread: 0