RealSimulator F-35 HOTAS System

Thread: RealSimulator F-35 HOTAS System

RealSimulator F-35 HOTAS System

LATEST NEWS

F35 HOTAS overview

March 16, 2021

After long time of hard work, we have the pleasure to present you our new product, the RS-F35 HOTAS.
    The Realsimulator F35 HOTAS system is made-up by: throttle base, throttle grip and flight sitck grip for the FSSB-R3L.
    We show you a picture of our work in progress RS-F35 HOTAS system and continue the preproduction to make possible open the preorder ASAP.
    More news soon …..

Patrick

That's a good looking HOTAS setup. What I would really love to see is the F-16 throttle done in high quality. I am hoping that TM remake theirs in the same style/strength as the Warthog throttle. I see they have released a F-16 stick, which seems a bit odd to me, considering the Warthog stick and the F-16 stick are identical.
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Scott!!!! Long time no talk,How've you been Buddy?Hope all is well with you and yours.

Scott,I couldn't agree more.We need a Quality updated F-16 Throttle for The DCS Viper.
    One thing I noticed in the HOTAS description is they list the throttle Grip and base separately..........does this mean more grips are planned for the throttle base??? I think this would be a smart move on their part.We shallsee?

Patrick

Hey Patrick,

I'm very well thanks. Still simming, just not as much and not really on the forums as much as I used to be. How are you going?

The separate base and stick would indeed be a smart move. Pretty much what TM did with the HOTAS Warthog and then adding the Hornet stick, and it now it looks like the F-16 stick ( I assume that uses the same base). I must admit, I haven't removed my Hornet stick since I put it on becuase I was flying the Hornet a lot for a long time. Now if I ever jump in the Warthog or F-16 I am using the wrong stick, even though I have the "right" stick just sitting in the cupboard . I really should do something about that. I have been using the F-16 a lot lately, I really should put the Warthog stick back on. Then again, I use the same stick to fly Cessnas, C-47s, 737s, Airbuses.......I can't have the correct controller for all of them
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scotth6 View Post
    Hey Patrick,

I'm very well thanks. Still simming, just not as much and not really on the forums as much as I used to be. How are you going?

The separate base and stick would indeed be a smart move. Pretty much what TM did with the HOTAS Warthog and then adding the Hornet stick, and it now it looks like the F-16 stick ( I assume that uses the same base). I must admit, I haven't removed my Hornet stick since I put it on becuase I was flying the Hornet a lot for a long time. Now if I ever jump in the Warthog or F-16 I am using the wrong stick, even though I have the "right" stick just sitting in the cupboard . I really should do something about that. I have been using the F-16 a lot lately, I really should put the Warthog stick back on. Then again, I use the same stick to fly Cessnas, C-47s, 737s, Airbuses.......I can't have the correct controller for all of them
    I use the RS force sensing controller base with the Warthog stick from the Thrustmaster HOTAS for everything.

BTW I think RS has a F-16 throttle setup for sale.
    John

My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II

AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz
    32 GB DDR5 RAM
    3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
    RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

Hey John,

Thanks for the info, I wil have to look in to that RS F-16 setup. I have been getting more and more in to the F-16, although, as I stated above it may be a bit of overkill to get a different hardware setup for every plane I fly . The HOTAS Warthog does really well with pretty much all setups in DCS World, although I did get the Hornet stick for it too, as I was flying the Hornet a lot. I don't regret that purchase.

I need to look more in to that RS base you have. I had not even heard of it before Patrick started this thread, and then I was reading up on RS and it seems a lot of Warthog HOTAS users are using the RS base.

Cheers,

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scotth6 View Post
    Hey John,

Thanks for the info, I wil have to look in to that RS F-16 setup..... I was reading up on RS and it seems a lot of Warthog HOTAS users are using the RS base.

Cheers,
    FSSB-R3 Lighting

The FSSB R3 is the new standard in high quality force sensor joysticks. The design of the sensor board gives a tact, smoothness and accuracy flight control which makes the flying experience can not be compared to anything experienced before; high-precision maneuvers that are impossible without hundreds of training hours are now made easily, thanks to the smoothness of control in areas close to the neutral position.
    Mine is not the Lighting. It is the FSSB R3. Any one who flies with a side-stick will appreciate the force sensing of the device. You can, using their software, calibrate it to your liking, and/or have different settings for different aircraft/flying conditions. I, however, just set it and leave it. That seems to work for me.
    John

My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II

AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz
    32 GB DDR5 RAM
    3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
    RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

New pic of different versions

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.thumb.jpeg.aab017d2cce590cc05a649905468f872.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	50.3 KB 
ID:	82690

Patrick

Members who have read this thread: 0