I have a question about scenery by Jean-Pierre Bourgeois

Thread: I have a question about scenery by Jean-Pierre Bourgeois

Icon5 I have a question about scenery by Jean-Pierre Bourgeois

Hi Guys,

Recently i have downloaded scenery by Jean-Pierre Bourgeois for LFKE St Jean en Royans from the Rhone Alpes Simulations site (http://www.rasasso.org/telechargemen...hargements.php) . The buildings look quite nice, but I think I am missing the trees.
    I have checked the lisez-moi and the site but there is nothing mentioned about a library to download and/or install. There is a contact form which I used to drop my question, but so far no reply.

Does anyone from you have an idea which trees are used in this scenery, or is ther a way to check the textures names in the .bgl file, as this might perhaps give a clue.

Thanks for thinking along,
    Huub

Maybe download a few more airfields, maybe he included the texture's in them but left them out of your's by mistake

Thanks for your reply Ian. I more or less already went the same way and found the missing trees in the scenery by Didier Haslin from the same group. These are airfields I can recommend. Nicely done simple airfields in a region which is interesting/challenging to fly. (Avoid full tanks when you start as runways are short and you start at a reasonable altitude at the foot of the Alps!)

Cheers,
    Huub

Ace looking trees huub, I shudder to think how long he took to plant them all, especially on days when it was tipping down!

I can picture the scene; umberella blown inside out... shovel over his shoulder.... rain pouring into his leaky wellies.... Pure dedication. And then having to pick up all the fallen leaves every autumn.

Makes me feel tired at the thought of it all.

Graham.

Well, there's a program called BGL Analyzer that will open a BGL and put it in a text file so you can see what objects are included.

Trouble is, it just gives that long alpha-numeric file name for each object. It doesn't tell what library the objects came from.

I wonder if there's a way to identify a library BGL from the file name of one of the included files??? Maybe someone smarter than me knows a way to do that.

Otherwise, all I can suggest is that you go to the big download sites and search for trees, download every tree library you can find that you don't already have, and try them. There might not be many that you don't already have.

Members who have read this thread: 0