DC Designs F-15 unflyable?

Thread: DC Designs F-15 unflyable?

DC Designs F-15 unflyable?

I downloaded and installed the DC Design F-15 pack from Just Flight. I was wondering what the latest version of it is? For some reason, the controls seem to be reversed. As such, it's pretty much unflyable for me. I did an inquiry with Just Flight about it, but was wondering if anyone else had this problem.
    Cheers,
    Dave

Well, it seems as if it's related to the latest update. Other aircraft are affected as well. Very much bummed.
    Cheers,
    Dave

Yes, I'm very much not using MSFS at all these days. Can't take the nonsense from Asobo after each update. Crap shoot if it's going to work. I'm not spending a DIME on MSFS until its out of Beta. This is clearly a beta build.
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

Yeah, I have the latest sim update III and I can confirm with 100% certainty that the F-15 flies perfectly fine as it did before.

You two are either the unicorns or have your flight model set to Legacy. Change it to Modern.

Quote Originally Posted by GO_Navy View Post
    Yeah, I have the latest sim update III and I can confirm with 100% certainty that the F-15 flies perfectly fine as it did before.

You two are either the unicorns or have your flight model set to Legacy. Change it to Modern.
    Ah, didn't think about changing the flight model. Thanks - I'll try that.
    Cheers,
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by DaveKDEN View Post
    Ah, didn't think about changing the flight model. Thanks - I'll try that.

Hope that worked! I spoke to a few other friends and it seems to be working fine.

Quote Originally Posted by GO_Navy View Post
    Hope that worked! I spoke to a few other friends and it seems to be working fine.
    It worked - thanks again! I had turned the flight model to legacy to check out the Airbus H135 Helo and forgot to turn it back to modern. Interesting how the legacy flight model caused the F-15 to be uncontrollable...
    Cheers,
    Dave

It worked - thanks again! I had turned the flight model to legacy to check out the Airbus H135 Helo and forgot to turn it back to modern. Interesting how the legacy flight model caused the F-15 to be uncontrollable...
    Just seen this post. Glad you got it working. Anything that can be bought from the MSFS Marketplace has to work only with the Modern flight model. Legacy isn't allowed. House rules
    I wish I had enough time to finish writing everything I sta...https://www.facebook.com/DC-Designs-2156295428024778/

On a side note, it seems the recent version(s) of that helicopter can now operate with modern flight model

Quote Originally Posted by Daube View Post
    On a side note, it seems the recent version(s) of that helicopter can now operate with modern flight model
    Thanks. I'm going to wait a bit longer (until it's more complete) to try it again.
    Cheers,
    Dave

Good to know!
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

Quote Originally Posted by DC1973 View Post
    Just seen this post. Glad you got it working. Anything that can be bought from the MSFS Marketplace has to work only with the Modern flight model. Legacy isn't allowed. House rules
    Thanks - I'll be leaving the flight model in modern from here on out. Turns out the legacy flight model was making Dino's MB-339 rather shaky above ~300kts. With the modern flight model, she's sailing smooth.
    Cheers,
    Dave

Members who have read this thread: 0