Problem with Fiat G-91 External Loadout

Thread: Problem with Fiat G-91 External Loadout

Problem with Fiat G-91 External Loadout

Hi
    When trying to change external loadout using G91Setup.exe got an error message "Could not connect with sim. Application exit". Tried several times, reinstall, nothing
    Contacted SSW support first time and got this message:
    "Hello,
    it's odd, first time we have such report.
    The only reason i see that setup can't connect is that the G-91 is not up and running into the sim.
    /SSW "
    Asked a second time if they had a solution. Got this:
    "or you have a not updated sim version,
    i'm sorry but i can't say anymore reasonable.
    /SSW
    So, they are not helpful at all. They don´t know, neither do I. Think its a simconnect problem, don´t know what to do. Hope someone may be of help.
    Thanks, regards
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Captura de Ecrã 207a.jpg  

I get the same error here too.

Figured it out, I minimized my screen after picking the aircraft and opened that .exe and while the aircraft was loaded on the screen, I chose the load-out and applied it.

Quote Originally Posted by noddy View Post
    BB,

You beat me to it.

Thanks. Did that and it works. They should know about this at SSW. Odd when you have to minimize a game to apply this...
    Once again thank you, Gents, for being helpful.
    Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Beaufighter View Post
    Thanks. Did that and it works. They should know about this at SSW. Odd when you have to minimize a game to apply this...
    Once again thank you, Gents, for being helpful.
    Regards
    Hello,
    we would like point out that we are glad to correct an error provided we can reproduce it, this is not the case, sorry.
    Users should consider that it could be a local problem considering that we have more than 1 thousands of g-91 out there and had just one issue report on help-desk .
    For instance the sim in windowed mode and set to loose the focus when another application is on top, but may be there are also other reasons, a local problem to be solved locally as did the user above without blaming the developers always considered guilty of everything.
    /SSW
    http://www.simskunkworks.com/store/images/ssw_sig.png

Members who have read this thread: 0