Milviz F-15E Weapons won't show up
Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Milviz F-15E Weapons won't show up

  1. #1

    Milviz F-15E Weapons won't show up

    Hi all,I use Tacpack for some action with the F-15E but when I press the short cut SHIFT+3 for my weapon menu then click op a bomb to load in. Nothing will appear on the aircraft. I don't know what to do or how to fix this help would be appreciated.Kind Regards, Timo Brouwer

  2. #2
    Last I checked TP and the MV F-15E do not work together, so you may have to choose one.
    Fly Navy/Army (Ret. 2/2018)
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

  3. #3
    Back in the days I used tacpack for dropping my bombs?And when I load FSX without tacpack my bombs and rockets also don't want to show up on the aircraft.

  4. #4
    Are your engines up and running? If so, turn off your engines.

    Tommy
    FSX Steam Edition (R.I.P. FSX Acceleration disks)
    Windows 7 Professional 64 bit, 16 Gigs Ram (R.I.P. WIN XP Home Edition, 2 Gigs Ram)
    ASUS P7P55D DeluxeIntel Core i7-860 Lynnfield Quad-Core 2.8 GHz LGA 1156
    CORSAIR K95 RGB Platnum XT, PBT double-shot keycaps, Cherry MX Blue (R.I.P. G.SKILL KM570 RBG, Cherry MX Blue)
    Logitech M510
    ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB 128-Bit GDDR5 (R.I.P. EVGA GTX 285, 1GB 512-bit DDR3)
    SCEPTRE 27" (R.I.P. ViewSonic 27" VX2739wm)
    WD Black 1 TB
    ASUS Xonar DS 7.1

  5. #5
    Tried both already without succes....

  6. #6
    Hummmmmm.....

    If you go to the Select Aircraft list, do all the weapons show up as separate items? You may have to scroll up or down the Select Aircraft list to find them, but the weapons should all be grouped together.

    Tommy

    FSX Steam Edition (R.I.P. FSX Acceleration disks)
    Windows 7 Professional 64 bit, 16 Gigs Ram (R.I.P. WIN XP Home Edition, 2 Gigs Ram)
    ASUS P7P55D DeluxeIntel Core i7-860 Lynnfield Quad-Core 2.8 GHz LGA 1156
    CORSAIR K95 RGB Platnum XT, PBT double-shot keycaps, Cherry MX Blue (R.I.P. G.SKILL KM570 RBG, Cherry MX Blue)
    Logitech M510
    ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB 128-Bit GDDR5 (R.I.P. EVGA GTX 285, 1GB 512-bit DDR3)
    SCEPTRE 27" (R.I.P. ViewSonic 27" VX2739wm)
    WD Black 1 TB
    ASUS Xonar DS 7.1

  7. #7
    Yes I do! Just the same as youre picture.

  8. #8
    Sorry, but I do not have any other recommendations that come to mind.

    Tommy
    FSX Steam Edition (R.I.P. FSX Acceleration disks)
    Windows 7 Professional 64 bit, 16 Gigs Ram (R.I.P. WIN XP Home Edition, 2 Gigs Ram)
    ASUS P7P55D DeluxeIntel Core i7-860 Lynnfield Quad-Core 2.8 GHz LGA 1156
    CORSAIR K95 RGB Platnum XT, PBT double-shot keycaps, Cherry MX Blue (R.I.P. G.SKILL KM570 RBG, Cherry MX Blue)
    Logitech M510
    ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB 128-Bit GDDR5 (R.I.P. EVGA GTX 285, 1GB 512-bit DDR3)
    SCEPTRE 27" (R.I.P. ViewSonic 27" VX2739wm)
    WD Black 1 TB
    ASUS Xonar DS 7.1

  9. #9
    Engines off? Parking brake applied?

    Otherwise, you could ask over at the Milviz Forum?

    Dave

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by TimoBrouwer View Post
    Hi all,I use Tacpack for some action with the F-15E but when I press the short cut SHIFT+3 for my weapon menu then click op a bomb to load in. Nothing will appear on the aircraft. I don't know what to do or how to fix this help would be appreciated.Kind Regards, Timo Brouwer
    Just to cover all possibilities but did you try adding a number after you selected the weapon? I was trying it out yesterday and they wouldn't show either until I remembered to click on the green circle next to the zero to increase the weapons count on that station.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by RKinkor View Post
    Just to cover all possibilities but did you try adding a number after you selected the weapon? I was trying it out yesterday and they wouldn't show either until I remembered to click on the green circle next to the zero to increase the weapons count on that station.
    Nope didn't work either. I don't know anymore what to do. Installed the F-15 again but also that doesn't work

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by dhazelgrove View Post
    Engines off? Parking brake applied?Otherwise, you could ask over at the Milviz Forum?Dave
    Japp did everything you mentioned

  12. #12
    Maybe a stupid question but have you gone into the options menu and adjusted the payload menu? As default only weights for pilot and rear seater are there so weights need to be added to every station.

    Regards Paul Day.

  13. #13
    As far as I remember, the original DLL files required for the Milviz F-15 weapons to show up are not compatible with TacPack.
    You would have to redownload these files somewhere from the Milviz support forums.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by paul day View Post
    Maybe a stupid question but have you gone into the options menu and adjusted the payload menu? As default only weights for pilot and rear seater are there so weights need to be added to every station. Regards Paul Day.
    I'm sorry but I don't understand ....

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Daube View Post
    As far as I remember, the original DLL files required for the Milviz F-15 weapons to show up are not compatible with TacPack.You would have to redownload these files somewhere from the Milviz support forums.
    And I can't find any files for my F-15 tho.

  15. #15
    Hi Timo
    This is what works for me as of five minutes ago in FSX with Acceleration. Load the Milviz F-15E. At the top of the screen there is a bar with the words from left to right
    Flights Aircraft World Options Views Help Add-Ons, click on Aircraft. Scroll down and click on Fuel and Payload. Click on change payload. Scroll down past Pilot and WSO.
    On all of the stations add 500. At the end of adding all the weights save change payload, which will return you back to seeing the F-15E. Click keypad 3 to bring up the payload manager. Add the desired weapons and numbers of them and you can see the weapons loading on to the stations. When you have finished loading weapons click on number pad 3 and you should be good to go. That works for me.

    Regards Paul Day.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by paul day View Post
    Hi TimoThis is what works for me as of five minutes ago in FSX with Acceleration. Load the Milviz F-15E. At the top of the screen there is a bar with the words from left to rightFlights Aircraft World Options Views Help Add-Ons, click on Aircraft. Scroll down and click on Fuel and Payload. Click on change payload. Scroll down past Pilot and WSO. On all of the stations add 500. At the end of adding all the weights save change payload, which will return you back to seeing the F-15E. Click keypad 3 to bring up the payload manager. Add the desired weapons and numbers of them and you can see the weapons loading on to the stations. When you have finished loading weapons click on number pad 3 and you should be good to go. That works for me.Regards Paul Day.
    Well, this worked also for me!!!! Thank you so much! Now I have to find out how I can use these weapons haha.

Members who have read this thread: 1

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •