IndiaFoxtEcho's (Dino's!) T-45C Goshawk is out.

Thread: IndiaFoxtEcho's (Dino's!) T-45C Goshawk is out.

IndiaFoxtEcho's (Dino's!) T-45C Goshawk is out.

Downloading now, shot is from the product page.

Per IndiaFoxtEcho's FB page:
    The T-45C Goshawk developed by IndiaFoxtEcho and Military Vizualizations is now available at SimMarket - it will be available shortly also on Orbx, on MilViz Store and at a (hopefully) slightly later date on the Microsoft Marketplace.

In retrospect wish I'd had patience and gotten it from OrbX for the automatic updates, but I got so excited I forgot his stuff was up there too.

Downloading now. I also just picked-up Skydesigners' NAS Key West scenery (I had been waiting for the T-45 to drop first). Really looking forward to experiencing these addons together this evening.

This video was also just posted today, providing a first look over of the T-45, as well as running through the startup procedure: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZPPbtQCFZ4
    Lenovo Legion T730 / Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6-5.0 GHz / 130W Liquid Cooling / GeForce RTX 2800 / 32GB DDR4 / MSI 550W PSU / 4K 43" TCL LED TV

The NAS Key West scenery is great. I picked it up after seeing Dino use it in his screenshots.

Some screenshots from my first flight:

Lenovo Legion T730 / Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6-5.0 GHz / 130W Liquid Cooling / GeForce RTX 2800 / 32GB DDR4 / MSI 550W PSU / 4K 43" TCL LED TV

What a superb model !
    I might buy it at some point, but the non-collimated HUD makes it very unpleasant in VR, so I will probably wait until the MSFS SDK allows for collimated HUDs

Thanks for the heads up and cracking shots by Denny and John.

The ONLY reason I'm not getting it is because I am not particularly a T-45 fan. It looks STUNNING, however. Dino's airplanes are simply FANTASTIC. I bought his MB-339 and am completely smitten. I am thrilled to see he will be releasing his MB-326 and TA-4J packages for MSFS (both are must buys for me). It is my hope that he is able to extend this to the A-4 (to include a humpback variant or two).

From a Hawk standpoint, would LOVE to see him do a Hawk -100 series set (both single and dual seat).

Basically...WHATEVER Dino does, I like.

Kent

Quote Originally Posted by ColoKent View Post
    The ONLY reason I'm not getting it is because I am not particularly a T-45 fan. It looks STUNNING, however. Dino's airplanes are simply FANTASTIC. I bought his MB-339 and am completely smitten. I am thrilled to see he will be releasing his MB-326 and TA-4J packages for MSFS (both are must buys for me). It is my hope that he is able to extend this to the A-4 (to include a humpback variant or two).

From a Hawk standpoint, would LOVE to see him do a Hawk -100 series set (both single and dual seat).

Basically...WHATEVER Dino does, I like.

Kent
    A T2 would be my choice Kent.

Geoff

http://www.zap16.com/airshow/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/s_IMG4979-BAE-Systems-Hawk-T2-RAF-ZK027.jpg

How much is this and where is it sold?
    Major Spittle
    product of Anheuser Busch St. Louis Missouri

System Specs. Asus Prime Z590-A, 64GB DDR4 4000, RX 5700, i7 10700, MasterLiquid ML240R, Super Flower Platinum 850, Corsair Crystal 680X.

I picked up this model, mostly because I love Dino's work. The jet engine sounds seem a tad weak on my system. Not much there in terms of volume and whine. Anyone else experiencing this?

-d
    Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Windows 11 23H2 Enterprise Edition
    Intel i9 13900KF @ 5.8 GHz
    be quiet! Dark Rock 4 Pro cooler
    G-Skill 32Gb DDR5 RAM 7600-36
    MSI Z790 Motherboard
    Nvidia RTX4090 Graphics Card
    Samsung 1TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 C: drive
    Samsung 2TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 Data drive
    be quiet! Straight Power CM1000W PSU

This is just look so spectacular! Now we just need some decent carriers...

Video review.

A comprehensive review with good detail.

Quote Originally Posted by Seahawk72s View Post
    A comprehensive review with good detail.

Ah good. Not the only one noting the rather weak outside engine sounds. These are very nice reviews. I'm surprised the Just Flight Arrow has not been mentioned on this list.
    Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Good old Dino, he knows how to build a great airplane!

And I agree, can't wait to see a fully functioning, travelling, AI carrier with cats and cables in the sim!
    I wish I had enough time to finish writing everything I sta...https://www.facebook.com/DC-Designs-2156295428024778/

Blog Entries
    Got this on the Orbx sale. I loved it in P3D, so I figured why not. I've got to be honest, I'm disappointed and I'm glad I didn't also get the Tomcat, but I thought I'd see if there's a fix.

I have an intense flickering on the UFC, floorpan, and a few areas in the cockpit (around the canopy rail). I've tried tweaking my setup, playing with AA on both the sim and the NVIDIA control panel, and can only reduce, though not eliminate them, if I turn AA settings to really low. Which then means my scenery is barber-poling/shimmering.

I only fly off monitor, not VR. Specs are as fol:

• AMD® Ryzen™ 7 5800X3D 8-Core Processor w/ Thermalright Assassin X 120 Refined SE ARGB CPU Cooler
    • MSI B550M PRO-VDH WiFi Motherboard
    • 32GB DDR4-3200 RAM (2x 16GB)
    • 1TB NVMe M.2 SSD
    • GeForce RTX™ 4070 12GB Graphics Card
    • Corsair 3000D RGB Airflow Tempered Glass Mid-Tower ATX Case, Black
    • MSI 850W MAG PCIE5 Modular 80 Plus Gold Gaming ATX Power Supply
    • Windows® 11 Home

Would love to get this working as it would pair nicely with the DC freeware legacy F/A-18C, which has none of the flickering.

Thanks in advance.

dl

I'd suggest, if not already done so, you contact Dino at IFE - he's always very helpful in these circumstances

I'm glad I didn't also get the Tomcat
    No such problems with the Tomcat...don't have the T45 but it's a much older product so unlikely to share any problems.

Members who have read this thread: 71