SinCoders working an SF260...

Thread: SinCoders working an SF260...

SinCoders working an SF260...

I LOVE the SF260, and loved the Realair version in PSX to P3D V5. Seems that in early December of last year, SimCoders (they have done a lot of X-Plane stuff) made the announcement that they are producing an SF260 for MSFS:

https://www.thresholdx.net/news/sf26ms

Their SF260 for X-Plane looks and apparently flies great-- close to the real thing. REALLY looking forward to this one-- now that I've rather suddenly been bitten by the MSFS bug.

Kent

Great ! Their X plane SF60 is very good, I agree. Looking forward to this one.
    Sue

Blog Entries
    I too am looking forward to this airplane. It was one of my go to GA birds in FSX and P3D.
    John

My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II

AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz
    32 GB DDR5 RAM
    3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
    RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

Their XPL11 version of the SF260 is amazing! Very excited to see the MSFS version.
    Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz Cpu, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB Videocard, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360 Water Cooler, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI Motherboard, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W Power Supply, G.SKILL 48Gb Ram @76000 MHz DDR5 Ram, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB Drive, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Nothing but good things about Simcoders. They do a Beaver as well me thinks. After a while we do need some in depth study simumlations. While developer's work on aircraft, ASOBO has really got to work on the bugs. Not that they aren't, but there is a lot of work to do to get this sim out of beta. IMHO.
    - d
    Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Yeah I own the XP11 version and also happily flew the Realair version in FSX. The XP11 version is maybe the best light GA addon ever for any sim.... although its neck and neck with my favored Realair Legacy for P3D with dual GTN

Anyway I too am excited for this aircraft.
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Yeah. Simcoders ticks all the boxes for me. I also have this in XP11, and it is just a treat to fly. Their REP packs are just awesome.

So I have this, the JR Arrows, the Classic Hangars Fw-190, and MilViz Corsair on my radar. Yeesh this is addictive...

Looking forward to this! I'm in Flightsim heaven...the Spitfire, the Waco, now this. All I need now is A2As Cherokee, 182 and Aerostar. ...and someone to reinvent the Lotus L-39 .... oh and the A2A Texan/Harvard

Members who have read this thread: 0