Looking for patches,paint kits,and skins for Vertigo studios

Thread: Looking for patches,paint kits,and skins for Vertigo studios

Looking for patches,paint kits,and skins for Vertigo studios

Hello fellow simmers,I just purchased almost all of Vertigo studios FSX aircrafts boxed versions from playsim from the Flightstore.com UK and,I am looking for the latest patch,or patches,paint kits and skins that were downloadable at one time at vertigo studios site,but now all the links are gone now. 1.F9F Panther for FSX. 2.P36 Hawk for FSX. 3.TBM Avenger Deluxe for FSX. 4.F6F Hellcat for FSX. 5.Vans RV8 & RV8a for FSX. 6.PT17 Stearman Model 75 Volume 1 for FSX also,I assume that I purchased The SBD Dauntless for FSX,and the CV6 aircraft carrier from their site it’s the most recent version,I hope? Also does anybody know if these aircraft had an expansion? Thanks

Hello,

Vertigo doesn't exist anymore, so I'm afraid that what you have is exactly that. I don't think that there are patches and so forth available anymore.

Sorry to be the bringer of bad tidings.

Priller
    Windows 11 23H2 Enterprise Edition
    Intel i9 13900KF @ 5.8 GHz
    be quiet! Dark Rock 4 Pro cooler
    G-Skill 32Gb DDR5 RAM 7600-36
    MSI Z790 Motherboard
    Nvidia RTX4090 Graphics Card
    Samsung 1TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 C: drive
    Samsung 2TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 Data drive
    be quiet! Straight Power CM1000W PSU

Blog Entries
    WRT the F9F Panther, repaints there's a few here on this site. On flyawaysimulations.com, there's at least two by Zsolt Belzany. Avsim has a couple "what if" paints, and more importantly, a nice cockpit enhancement.

Crazy to think those files are a decade old, and that this model still looks this good after all these years.

Hope that helps,

dl

They are looking for someone to buy the business but Vertigo Studios is not gone yet.

Their website: https://www.vertigostudios.co.uk/

Their facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/vertigostudiosuk

And a few stores still selling product.

Quote Originally Posted by Priller View Post
    Hello,

Vertigo doesn't exist anymore, so I'm afraid that what you have is exactly that. I don't think that there are patches and so forth available anymore.

Sorry to be the bringer of bad tidings.

Priller

The point that I was trying to make is that Vertigo is no longer a working firm and that there are no official updates or patches available.

Priller
    Windows 11 23H2 Enterprise Edition
    Intel i9 13900KF @ 5.8 GHz
    be quiet! Dark Rock 4 Pro cooler
    G-Skill 32Gb DDR5 RAM 7600-36
    MSI Z790 Motherboard
    Nvidia RTX4090 Graphics Card
    Samsung 1TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 C: drive
    Samsung 2TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 Data drive
    be quiet! Straight Power CM1000W PSU

I downloaded the paintkit for their TBF Sunday from the VS website. The link was good and the file downloaded correctly as I unzipped it and checked the PDF files.

EDIT:

Just checked and they are all still there and links are good. PDF manuals and paintkits.

1. Click the website link in Frank's post

2. Scroll to bottom of that page and under Site Navigation click the Product Portfolio Link and all their products will display from that link on one page

3. Click on the icon of the product you want and a dedicated page will open for that product with links provided for PDF Manuals and Paintkits.
    Duckie

"I hate to see you go, but I love to watch you leave!"

Intel i9-9900K; Noctua NH-D15 Chromax Cooler; Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro WiFi;
    ASUS Dual RTX 2070 Super OC EVO; Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB 3200;
    WD Black 500GB PCIe M.2 SSD; 3 Samsung 860 EVO SSD; WD Black 2TB HDD;
    Corsair RM 850x Gold Full Modular PSU; Phanteks P600S Mid Tower; Win10 Pro
    My SOH Downloads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...d=79620&sort=d

Thanks for the answers gentleman,does anybody have the patches,paint kits,or skins for those aircraft that they could send me?,also when,I click on the paint kit links,I get a 404 error.Thanks

Ok,update,I got the paint kit,and manuals link working now,but still would like to get the patches if anybody has them.Thanks

If it was purchased from vstudios store within the last 5 years, it should have the patches all ready in place. I think the final build was 1.2

Members who have read this thread: 1