STICKY: The Grinelli F-22A MK2 has landed....

Thread: STICKY: The Grinelli F-22A MK2 has landed....

SOH-CM-2020
    Blog Entries

STICKY: The Grinelli F-22A MK2 has landed....

What a stunning mod....!

A very big Thank you to all of you have helped to build this bird, have made it to fly and to have given it itīs wonderful skins...

Here is 000ricky000 īs F-22 fine skin without any markings ... more "stealthy" isnīt possible

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210220172124_1.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	81.7 KB 
ID:	81565

The F-22A is quite cool, it has come a long way and I am sure in time will only get better. I have assigned one of the buttons on my Warthog stick to cycle the FCS modes to get max maneuverability. Even though thrust vectoring isn't modeled, you can get some very unusual turn vectors and attitudes out of it with the AoA limiter off or the FCS mode turned off. I see I still have a lot to learn on this model but that will come in due time.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SOH-CM-2020
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by StormILM View Post
    The F-22A is quite cool, it has come a long way and I am sure in time will only get better. I have assigned one of the buttons on my Warthog stick to cycle the FCS modes to get max maneuverability. Even though thrust vectoring isn't modeled, you can get some very unusual turn vectors and attitudes out of it with the AoA limiter off or the FCS mode turned off. I see I still have a lot to learn on this model but that will come in due time.

May be you will open a "Grinelli F-22 Flight School" for guys like me? I īam happy to get this (and other) DCS thing(s) in the air and back down on earth in one piece... There is really a lot of stuff to learn and to check out.

Name:	20210220202420_1.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	69.6 KB 
ID:	81579

Name:	20210220202500_1.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	67.5 KB 
ID:	81580

Name:	20210220171013_1.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	37.0 KB 
ID:	81581

Name:	20210220171449_1.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	47.7 KB 
ID:	81582

***W O W***

Patrick

SOH-CM-2020
    Blog Entries

Please fly me...

Name:	20210220202500_1.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	244.2 KB 
ID:	81583

SOH-CM-2020
    Blog Entries

Icon14 stunning...

Name:	20210221154939_1.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	210.9 KB 
ID:	81585

Name:	20210221155444_1.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	164.7 KB 
ID:	81586

Name:	20210221155544_1.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	258.4 KB 
ID:	81587

Name:	20210221155659_1.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	145.2 KB 
ID:	81588

Name:	20210221160222_1.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	177.6 KB 
ID:	81589

F-22 radios

Ok,.. My group uses SRS and for the life of me i can't find a radio in this thing, I'm i blind ? or is there not 1?
    Three great things in life are a good landing, a good orgasm and a good bowel movement. The night carrier landing is one of the few opportunities in life where you get to experience all three at the same time

SOH-CM-2020
    Blog Entries

F-22 Raptor Release and Full Tutorial/Guide

see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64Th0HsveuQ
    from Growling Sidewinder

I've watch this video several times now and they did not once mention anything about they radios.
    Guess I'll see if i can get a response from Grinelli
    Three great things in life are a good landing, a good orgasm and a good bowel movement. The night carrier landing is one of the few opportunities in life where you get to experience all three at the same time

SOH-CM-2020
    Blog Entries

F-22 Radios

Hi Stinger,

the video in my post is no answer to your question about the radios... Iīam not from the Grinelli team or expert and I donīt know the SRS F-22... Yes I donīt see the radios (like other things) in the Grinelli bird too. StormILM said in his post that this Grinelli bird "...has come a long way" and "... in time it only gets better." The radios will possibly one of these evaluation steps... Now we have gotten a very nice F-22 with a lot of functionalities. You can communicate with ATC, flight members etc.... For me - all I need at time...

May be I will check the SRS bird ..... even perhaps somebody compare these bird just for fun in a video? It would be fine.

Greetings RS

SRS, refers to Simple Radio Standalone,

it not a version of the aircraft

http://dcssimpleradio.com/ WHAT IS DCS SIMPLERADIO STANDALONE - SRS?SRS is a free opensource VoIP program – similar to TeamSpeak and Discord that allows you to easily communicate in the DCS MP environment using the inbuilt aircraft radios

It you fly DCS and don't know about it, I suggest you check it out

.I did read and got an explanation on the DCS forum where to find the radio stack
    the DEV from Grinelli say to hit the COMM 1 key but that only is the same as hitting the \ key
    COMM2 brings up the loadout page... no radio stack

His reply to me... PanicMan15
    [COLOR=rgb( var(--theme-text_light) )]Replied: 11 hours ago
    There is a radio. You can use the "\" key or press comm 1 or comm 2
    screen above the left DDI.. which doesn't seem to do anything

Now i know this is a WIP, but don't tell me it's there and lie to me

SOH-CM-2020
    Blog Entries

SRS...

Hi Stinger,

now I know what SRS means ... I am a DCS "newcomer" and have not played DCS in multiplayer mod until now... So thank you for your explanation...
    Such a "team speak" feature is of course important for multiplayer game. I will check out SRS when I am "ready" for the public stage...

As a work in progress (WIP) this mod will hopefully get itīs working radios... If I understood correctly at first sight SRS is independant from a mod. It should be installed as a autonomus program (like team speak) and will be controlled in the DCS game via key bindings...Yes a lot of stuff I have to learn...

Greetings RS

Well whenever you're ready to dive into the multiplayer world, hit me up,,, My group I Command is Called the The Pirates Cove, we have all levels of experienced pilots who just like yourself were new to it at first. We'll be happy to help you along. If you have Discord I can sent you an invite, if your interested.

SOH-CM-2020
    Blog Entries

Thankīs for your invitation

Quote Originally Posted by Stinger View Post
    Well whenever you're ready to dive into the multiplayer world, hit me up,,, My group I Command is Called the The Pirates Cove, we have all levels of experienced pilots who just like yourself were new to it at first. We'll be happy to help you along. If you have Discord I can sent you an invite, if your interested.

Hi Stinger

Thank you for your very friendly invitation. I cannot promise that I will knock on yourīs community door. Time to steady fly is my most challenging problem. And Iīve seen most of you are probably placed on the US east coast. I am living in Germany what triggers the question about the realizable ping... But that is what I have to work out...
    Your Discord link is https://discord.gg/Deamt5T right? Your members are really fast movers ... Mike=Bulldog has already invited me...

Okay, we will see... Meanwhile stay healthy and have always sufficient lift under your wings...

RS

Mike*Buldog*.... that's my name on discord

SOH-CM-2020
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinger View Post
    Mike*Buldog*.... that's my name on discord

In the upcoming patch will include the following from me:

Updates for my Paints all around - for when the patch is released.

Added Normals to O2 mask
    Updated the Visor Tint
    New Texture and Normals for the "F-35A" CFRP Helmet.
    Updated RoughMets for the Pilot Suit and HGU55 system

Fixed inlet Normals - removed the Rescue Triangle. Now smooth again.

New Livery. 388th HL F-35A 34th TFS Rude Rams.

MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

Members who have read this thread: 0