Vertigo Studios CV6

Thread: Vertigo Studios CV6

South Chesterfield Virginia, United States
    Blog Entries

Vertigo Studios CV6

Hi guys. Is the VS Enterprise still available anywhere? The VS website states it's out of stock. It was available as freeware from their site with a purchase.

The Enterprise is free with the purchase of another item, otherwise it's £11.99 (US$16.80). You can still select it for purchase. I put the P-36 Hawk and CV-6 in my shopping cart, then entered the "cv6free" coupon code and it took the £11.99 off my total.

Blog Entries
    Thanks TARPSBird!

Quicksand, I didn't complete that transaction because I already have both the P-36 and the Enterprise so let me know if either purchase or freebie works for ya.

Quote Originally Posted by TARPSBird View Post
    Quicksand, I didn't complete that transaction because I already have both the P-36 and the Enterprise so let me know if either purchase or freebie works for ya.
    you might have to be quick Vertigo brand has been for sale for about 2/3 wks now

Hello all I just purchased the SBD Dauntless from Vertigo studios ,and at checkout there is a box for coupons just type in cv6free and it will give you the carrier for free.So confirms that it works.Good luck😀

Blog Entries
    Purchase worked out well. Too well actually... I ended up inadvertently duplicating my order twice. Deano was quick to contact me and to correct it for me. Sad to see them close up shop but hopefully they will be back in some form in the future. For those who are also running P3D, I have all of the planes I purchased from Vertigo running in version 4.5 with no issues.

purchase snafu

I wonder if any of you all know the folks at Vertigo. I made a purchase yesterday that got fouled up. Sent a ticket and haven't heard back. Before I cancel paypal can anyone reach out to Vertigo for me?
    Thanks,
    slacker

Sorted

Deano took care of everything. Problem solved.

Wish these guys would continue on with MSFS.

Quote Originally Posted by slackerbg View Post
    Deano took care of everything. Problem solved.

Wish these guys would continue on with MSFS.
    I'm currently looking into MSFS to see how things pan out, I'm not stating that we will or will not release for MSFS. But still, Im playing around with the idea.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VS_Garmin_GNS_430.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	44.7 KB 
ID:	81766

stay safe everyone.

Members who have read this thread: 2