Quote Originally Posted by jmig View Post
Jarvis, If I may hijack the thread, just for a moment, to share a Chuck Berry experience. Around forty years ago my wife and I attended the New Orleans Jazz Festival. Chuck Berry was one of the headliners. We arrive for his performance early and found ourselves a nice grassy spot to sit on. Little by little others came to sit around us. They then lit up their favorite pot products. Since, we were not marijuana users it didn't take us long before the residual smoke had us figuratively floating above the ground. Let's just say that Chuck Berry's performance that day was extortionary for us.
Smoking story, Jmig !

I can imagine even without floating above ground a Chuck Berry concert must've been extraordinairy exhilarating ! Envy you, never had the pleasure myself. I do adore the Hail,Hail Rock&Roll tribute to him organised by Keith Richards. ( fascinating to see how Chuck constantly tries to jeopardise a song just for fun and Keith constantly disapproving and rejecting it. If he wasn't grey already he would've turned to it right here! ;-)

Just for the record, jmig, i was actually referring to Richard Wayne Penniman, aka Little Richard. Chuck died in 2017, LR last year..)

Ok, back to the tent, errr.. Spit