Flight Replicas DC-4 liveries Interexchangable???

Thread: Flight Replicas DC-4 liveries Interexchangable???

Flight Replicas DC-4 liveries Interexchangable???

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

I am curious to know if P3D liveries for Flight Replicas DC-4 are inter-exchangeable with FSX version of this same plane, please??

Thanks,

Aharon

I have a few liveries for the FR C-54 by Jan Kees that were labelled "for P3D," and they work fine
    America never stopped being great.

Nagpaw,

That is awesome and thanks for kind answer.

Since you mention you work in office 3 floors above offices of Buffalo Airways and you mention you can easily hear Buffalo Joe screaming at his pilots if they make mistakes, do you think that if you see any of their DC-4 pilots including Justine Smile in the same office building, you can ask them what is their preferred climb rate for full loaded DC-4?? I am having hard time believing that Flight Replicas DC-4 can do only 200 or 300 fpm climb rate while maintaining stable speed. I firmly believe it should be able to do between 500 and 1,000 fpm climb rate.

Thanks,

Aharon

Aharon,

Hmm...I think you have me confused with someone else. I do work in the aviation industry, but nowhere near Buffalo Airways!
    America never stopped being great.

Quote Originally Posted by nagpaw View Post
    Aharon,Hmm...I think you have me confused with someone else. I do work in the aviation industry, but nowhere near Buffalo Airways
    You are right. My bad

Regards,

Aharon

Members who have read this thread: 0