Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ssw fiat-aeritalia g-91 for msfs 2020 is out

I just uploaded 4 more Fiat paints:
    jk1591 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk1584 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk1429 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk1575 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

I hope you'll like them, have fun!
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Thank you so much for doing the F-86D repaint, Jankees! It looks incredible!

I can't seem to get any of the external loadout to appear. Used the execution app SW provided. Was just fine prior to the latest update. May I be reminded of the sequence to use the app?

- j
    Last edited by dvj; February 21st, 2021 at 13:55. Reason: problem solved
    Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Loving the paints, thanks JanKees

Let me buy the Fiat, own one but it´s a car

So, I know there´s already a version 2 and want to buy it. Have some bonuses in "Just Flight" so obviously want to buy there. But their download size is 819 mgs 23.95€. SimMarket 1.6 gb 24.6€ and I assume different versions being 1.6 v2.
    Help desk from Just Flight told me they will have v2 as soon as they receive files from SSW1. SSW1 "perhaps today or tomorrow", few days ago...so should I loose my bonuses or wait till next month? are they at SSW1 refueling the plane?
    Regards

Quote Originally Posted by ak416 View Post
    Loving the paints, thanks JanKees
    That's good to hear, thank you!
    And excellents shots as well!

I have uploaded one more:

jk1721

jk1712

Would you like more imaginary ones?
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.

Yes we would!! Cfr supra!!

Priller
    Windows 11 23H2 Enterprise Edition
    Intel i9 13900KF @ 5.8 GHz
    be quiet! Dark Rock 4 Pro cooler
    G-Skill 32Gb DDR5 RAM 7600-36
    MSI Z790 Motherboard
    Nvidia RTX4090 Graphics Card
    Samsung 1TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 C: drive
    Samsung 2TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 Data drive
    be quiet! Straight Power CM1000W PSU

something like this?

jk1769

jk1772

and I've added tail numbers to the Frecce Tricolori paintjob, number 1 to 6 so far. Do you want all 10, or is 6 sufficient for now??

jk1775

jk1783

FT
    Last edited by jankees; February 28th, 2021 at 06:17.

Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    and I've added tail numbers to the Frecce Tricolori paintjob, number 1 to 6 so far. Do you want all 10, or is 6 sufficient for now??
    Well, 6 is already a big step forward, 10 will be heaven!

Oh, I am loving the Armée de l'air livery! I also like the colourful tail on the Danish paint, great job as always JanKees

If you are open to suggestions, I would love to see a livery based on the old RCAF paint scheme that was commonly seen on our CF101's. Lots of reference pictures here: http://silverhawkauthor.com/canadian...oodoo_679.html

I think it would suit the G91 quite well!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C4998B9B-74EB-43B0-A920-263DD91BEDE0.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	85.4 KB 
ID:	81777Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8E57F079-D983-4950-B389-F07DD81BAB7C.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	107.8 KB 
ID:	81778
    The real thing at The Museum of Flight in Seattle today.

jk1917 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk1914 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk1916 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    jk1917 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk1914 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk1916 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

Beautiful.

Got mail from JustFlight version 3.0 of G-91 out. Installed. Problems with throttle. If pushed forward (accelerate) dragchute opens, no engine change, still instruments needles. Brakes off plane seems to move backwards. Reverse throttle axis, power handle moves just a little bit forward stops on a kind of detent. Unable to make it move. Every other plane on sim OK. Don´t know how to contact their support, will try Justflight. Anyone got same problem? Thanks, best regards.

I don't have the G-91, but I ran into something similar with their MSFS F-104, and I ended up figuring out that the problem was caused by the mixture or propeller in MSFS being assigned to an axis on my throttle.

If you haven't, try assigning the throttle to "throttle 1 axis" instead of "throttle axis", since MSFS broke that assignment for a lot of 3rd party airplanes

Quote Originally Posted by azflyboy View Post
    I don't have the G-91, but I ran into something similar with their MSFS F-104, and I ended up figuring out that the problem was caused by the mixture or propeller in MSFS being assigned to an axis on my throttle.

If you haven't, try assigning the throttle to "throttle 1 axis" instead of "throttle axis", since MSFS broke that assignment for a lot of 3rd party airplanes
    Thanks. Own a Thrustmaster T16000M and in options, only shows Joystick r-axis Z, Slider x, x-, x+. Only axis Z works. Will have to wait for a fix if any. Meanwhile no more superb Italians....Mb 339 also affected...
    Regards

Keep coming back to this jet!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (491).jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	114.9 KB 
ID:	86327

Quote Originally Posted by Beaufighter View Post
    Thanks. Own a Thrustmaster T16000M and in options, only shows Joystick r-axis Z, Slider x, x-, x+. Only axis Z works. Will have to wait for a fix if any. Meanwhile no more superb Italians....Mb 339 also affected...
    Regards
    You can check what's assigned to the throttle axis by going into the controls page in MSFS, and doing the "search by input" option (select the TM1600M on the tab along the top first), which will let you see what MSFS thinks is assigned to any given button or axis. By default, I believe MSFS assigns "throttle axis" to what it thinks is a throttle control, so it's possible you've got "throttle 1" and "throttle axis" both assigned to the same thing, since MSFS lets you do that.

Problem solved, azflighboy, thanks

I noticed a texture error in the default Gina German paintings

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Members who have read this thread: 0