Testing DC-3 interior

Thread: Testing DC-3 interior

Testing DC-3 interior

A short evening flight to test materials and textures in the cockpit. Some more work to do but it's getting there.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DC3Q.jpg   DC3P.jpg   DC3O.jpg   DC3N.jpg   DC3M.jpg   DC3L.jpg  

Looking amazing.

Can't wait to take it out for a spin the the FS2020 world
    One day without laughter, is one day without living.
    One day without Flight Simming, is one day lost living.

The VC looks beautiful! A definite day 1 purchase.
    Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz Cpu, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB Videocard, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360 Water Cooler, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI Motherboard, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W Power Supply, G.SKILL 48Gb Ram @76000 MHz DDR5 Ram, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB Drive, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

That looks fantastic, Baz!
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Wow, that's awesome!
    I wish I had enough time to finish writing everything I sta...https://www.facebook.com/DC-Designs-2156295428024778/

Like on the external model a superb job done on the internal too, Baz. Looking absolutely gorgeous !

Gonna be a hard time waiting for it !

Definite purchase... waiting impatiently

Hmmm, it looks done to me. You're just teasing us now, aren't you? Thanks for the previews, it looks great!

Just code up the start driver/mesh starters...oh wait, there isn't anything in the SDK for those...I know, I'll do the special DC-3 magneto order for left and right..oh wait, there isn't anything in the sim for those... I know, I'll do the multi-position mixture levers with trigger release..oh wait.....
    I think you get the picture

Come on Asobo, extract the digit on the SDK....please.

Absolutely beautiful! Really looking forward to this one.

Wow... that is beautiful. Looking forward to it!

Looks amazing, the one aircraft I want the most for MSFS,

can I ask if there will be a version with modern navigation?
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

One of the issues with MSFS is that there is little but "modern" avionics. We want the DC-3 to add an element of classic aviation in its purest form. So, at the moment, apart from the working Sperry, no plans, steam gauges all the way.

That looks BEAUTIFUL!!! FINALLY an airplane I want for FSMMXX!!!! Will this have both passenger and a cargo version? Truly amazing detail.

BP Don

For now we have opted to go for just the Pax/Cargo version. It gives the most opportunities for liveries.

Thanks! That will be fine. Be nice to fly something I WANT TO FLY for a change!!

Don BP

I really had made up my mind that for now no more new aircraft for MSFS .... but this is already a must have.

Great work so far. I am waiting patiently.

Cheers
    Sunny

OK. I found out about this three days ago. Is it ready yet?? LOL! I told a few people about it. Seems like I am the last person on the planet that didn't know about it! Again, beautiful work!!

Don BP

You need to check the forums more often Don!!!
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Clayton View Post
    You need to check the forums more often Don!!!
    I do! LOL! I'm on here several times a day usually.

Don BP

Any news on how this project is progressing?
    Joe Cusick

Quote Originally Posted by blanston12 View Post
    Any news on how this project is progressing?
    It's progressing well Joe. We are deep into coding the cockpit at present. The issues are the usual ones with this game, too few options in the SDK mean a LOT of bespoke code.

Getting there.

Quote Originally Posted by bazzar View Post
    It's progressing well Joe. We are deep into coding the cockpit at present. The issues are the usual ones with this game, too few options in the SDK mean a LOT of bespoke code.

Getting there.
    That's great news Baz, of all the promised MSFS aircraft, this is one I am really looking forward too, keep up the good work!
    Joe Cusick

Members who have read this thread: 0