AW Spitfire - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AW Spitfire

Library Staff
    Hi Andrew,

Yes, it looks like the files are corrupted. Can you upload the package again?

Thanks,
    Kevin

Buona fortuna !!!.
    I am very interested to see your model .

Cheers.

Aw spitfire-1

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Aircraft - British

Description: VERSION 3.0 April 2021

New features:

new model with new texture files.
    new 2D cockpit with 1600 x 1200 bmp file
    higher resolution VC gauges with 2X in size
    glass effect (optional topper.bmp, remove this file if you like the semi opaque glass)

Visual model : acwai

Textures: modified by me by using texture files from a CFS3 Spitfire painted by Nigel Dickinson. I used some of the original art work by Alessandro Biagi, and Phanis. I have included
    some textures files from the Seafire_MKIII (A.F.Scrub, email: af_scrubbypc@hotmail.com).

Damage profiles: acwai, weapons by DJ Tiggs

Airfile by: acwai, it was tuned to fight against the stock CFS2 Zero aircraft in the multi-player mode. You can use any Spitfire airfiles.

2D panel: screen captured from the VC

Gauges: I modified some of the gauges, I don't know the original designers of some of those gauges. They are mostly from Alphasim.

Sound files: Frédéric BOURMAUT

DISCLAIMER

Use this program at you own risks, the author is not responsible for any damages done to your computer.

This is a copyrighted freeware program. FREE DISTRIBUTION ONLY. You may upload or post this unmodified aircraft to any web sites. This program can not be posted where a fee of any kind is required or even nagged for. This includes disk distribution or any other kind of fees. It can not be included in a commercial package.

Have fun!

Andrew

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit AW SPITFIRE-1
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Thanks Andrew!

Excellent work!

Cheers mav

Ps .... link now working.

Icon22 Reply...

Andrew,

Looks like a fantastic model; looking forward to flying it!
    "Rami"

"Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

First class for sure.
    Cheers,

Captain Kurt
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Fly, you fools!" Gandalf the Gray

What a wonderful Spitfire set! Thank you so much!

Now I do have a question. Why is the boost gauge in the VC different from that in the 2D panel? When I set boost, the reading between the two gauges don't match for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Browncoat View Post
    What a wonderful Spitfire set! Thank you so much!

Now I do have a question. Why is the boost gauge in the VC different from that in the 2D panel? When I set boost, the reading between the two gauges don't match for me.
    Thanks everyone for the nice comments.

I had uploaded the first Spitfire and had to replace the Panel.cfg file. I uploaded the 2nd AW SPITFIRE and asked Rami to delete the first one. He had accidentally deleted both AW SPITFIRE. I had just uploaded AW SPITFIRE again.

Browncoat,

I have checked, the Panel.cfg file uses the same gauge in 2D and VC cockpit. The Spitfire Version 3 uses a new AW SPIT_BOOST gauge. You need to delete all the old gauges named AW SPIT_BOOST_0001.gau. It seems like CFS2 always generate a new gauge named ****_0001, ****_0002, and ****_003 gauges when the VC uses the same gauge.

I hope that fixes the problem.

I am goning to upload another Spitfire later on this week.

Andrew

Aw spitfire

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Aircraft - British

New features:

new model with new texture files.
    new 2D cockpit with 1600 x 1200 bmp file
    higher resolution VC gauges with 2X in size
    glass effect (optional topper.bmp, remove this file if you like the semi opaque glass)

Textures: modified by me by using texture files from a CFS3 Spitfire painted by Nigel Dickinson. I used some of the original art work by Alessandro Biagi, and Phanis. I have included
    some textures files from the Seafire_MKIII (A.F.Scrub, email: af_scrubbypc@hotmail.com).

Airfile by: acwai, it was tuned to fight against the stock CFS2 Zero aircraft in the multi-player mode. You can use any Spitfire airfiles.

Gauges: I modified some of the gauges, I don't know the original designers of some of those gauges. They are mostly from Alphasim.

DISCLAIMER

Use this program at you own risks, the author is not responsible for any damages done to your computer.

This is a copyrighted freeware program. FREE DISTRIBUTION ONLY. You may upload or post this unmodified aircraft to any web sites. This program can not be posted where a fee of any kind is required or even nagged for. This includes disk distribution or any other kind of fees. It can not be included in a commercial package.

Have fun!

Andrew

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit AW SPITFIRE

Quote Originally Posted by AcWai View Post
    Browncoat,

I have checked, the Panel.cfg file uses the same gauge in 2D and VC cockpit. The Spitfire Version 3 uses a new AW SPIT_BOOST gauge. You need to delete all the old gauges named AW SPIT_BOOST_0001.gau. It seems like CFS2 always generate a new gauge named ****_0001, ****_0002, and ****_003 gauges when the VC uses the same gauge.

I hope that fixes the problem.

I am goning to upload another Spitfire later on this week.

Andrew

That worked like a charm! Thank you!

Great Virtual Cockpit !!!

Aw spitfire-2

This zip file has the missing AW SPIT_PRIMING gauge and 3 sets of texture files.

Textures: modified by me by using texture files from a CFS3 Spitfire painted by Nigel Dickinson. I used some of the original art work by Alessandro Biagi, Phanis, and me. I have included some textures files from the Seafire_MKIII (A.F.Scrub, email: af_scrubbypc@hotmail.com).

DISCLAIMER

Have fun!

Andrew

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit AW SPITFIRE-2

Aw spitfire-3

This zip file has 3 sets of texture files.

Textures: modified by me by using texture files from a CFS3 Spitfire painted by Nigel Dickinson. I used some of the original art work by Alessandro Biagi, Phanis, and me. I have included some textures files from the Seafire_MKIII (A.F.Scrub, email: af_scrubbypc@hotmail.com).

DISCLAIMER

Have fun!

Andrew

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit AW SPITFIRE-3

AW SPITFRE-4.zip

Description: VERSION 3.0 May 2021

Visual model: Acwai.

Textures: modified by me by using texture files from a CFS3 Spitfire painted by Nigel Dickinson. I used some of the original art work by Alessandro Biagi, Phanis, and me. I have included some textures files from the Seafire_MKIII (A.F. Scrub, email: af_scrubbypc@hotmail.com).

Damage profiles: Acwai.

Airfile by: Acwai, it was tuned to fight against the stock CFS2 Zero aircraft in the multi-player mode. You can use any Spitfire airfiles.

DISCLAIMER: Use this program at you own risks, the author is not responsible for any damages done to your computer.

Have fun!

Andrew

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit AW SPITFRE-4.zip

AW SPITFIRE-5.zip

New features: 3 sets of texture files.

Visual model: Acwai.

Textures: modified by me by using texture files from a CFS3 Spitfire painted by Nigel Dickinson. I used some of the original art work by Alessandro Biagi, Phanis, and me. I have included some textures files from the Seafire_MKIII (A.F. Scrub, email: af_scrubbypc@hotmail.com).

Damage profiles: Acwai.

Airfile by: Acwai, it was tuned to fight against the stock CFS2 Zero aircraft in the multi-player mode. You can use any Spitfire airfiles.

2D panel: screen captured from the VC.

Sound files: Frédéric BOURMAUT.

DISCLAIMER: Use this program at you own risks, the author is not responsible for any damages done to your computer.

Have fun!

Andrew

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit AW SPITFIRE-5.zip

Aw spitfire-6

Textures: modified by me by using texture files from a CFS3 Spitfire painted by Nigel Dickinson. I used some of the original art work by Alessandro Biagi, Phanis, and me. I have included

Damage profiles: acwai

DISCLAIMER

Have fun!

Andrew

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit AW SPITFIRE-6

Aw spitfire-7

Textures: modified by me by using texture files from a CFS3 Spitfire painted by Nigel Dickinson. I used some of the original art work by Alessandro Biagi, Phanis, and me. I have included

Damage profiles: acwai

DISCLAIMER

Have fun!

Andrew

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit AW SPITFIRE-7

Members who have read this thread: 1