Cessna 172 Tundra - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cessna 172 Tundra

Plain simple engine management as I did in my first car.

Cees

A set of gauges for P3D was issued by A.F.Scrub a while back and should be available wherever you downloaded the aircraft.
    The included text file mentions P3D v4 and v5.
    Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by fsafranek View Post
    A set of gauges for P3D was issued by A.F.Scrub a while back and should be available wherever you downloaded the aircraft.
    The included text file mentions P3D v4 and v5.
    Hope this helps.
    I was aware of this per communication with AF Scrubb. For what ever reason, they didn't populate the missing gauges.
    I did find another panel fix from another source see my #20.
    Every thing is just fine now.

I'll check out the other source you refer to. Dropping in his gauges, even into the panel folder, still just gives black holes and a now a dead engine.
    Worst case I'll load up the Aeroproyecto C172N Beast. But I do like the early style tail included in A.F. Scrub's rendering.

Quote Originally Posted by gray eagle View Post
    I was aware of this per communication with AF Scrubb. For what ever reason, they didn't populate the missing gauges.
    I did find another panel fix from another source see my #20.
    Every thing is just fine now.

Thank You

If the aircraft is built in the sim to mimic RL as it should then there is a reason and you hit it on the head. Since it IS a Tundra, you don't fly it from the Midwest in summer LOL Duh I was flying it in Alaska in real weather and should have know better. Way back years ago I had a Fiat X19 with manual choke and Strombecker carb that was in Illinois and exactly what you described is what I had to do in the winter until it got warmed up. It took me everywhere even in a foot of snow with good rally tires on it. So I will remember to crack the throttle. This Cessna doesn't have a primer I guess it has an auto-choke in the Lycoming in the sim and I will be sure to crack the throttle and keep it there until its warmed up. Should have remembered that too from flying a B-17 and B-24 (virtually) in the sim too. Priming; Intercoolers, MP etc.

Members who have read this thread: 1