INITIAL RELEASE: Grumman Goose G21A Redux II - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910

Thread: INITIAL RELEASE: Grumman Goose G21A Redux II

Ah, I know the feeling about these "modern" websites.
    But I can completely recommend you that one. Flightsim.to has become the main source of MSFS addons, it is THE place to go.
    When you are registered to this website (all free, it's just about creating an account just like here in SOH), once you download an addon, the website remembers which version you got. So if you watch that addon later in future, and a new version has appeared, you'll get a notification somewhere next to the download button, telling you that you have not downloaded that new version yet. If you already had downloaded the latest one, then it tells you as well. It's pretty neat.
    The map showing the various scenery addon locations is quite cool as well.

To further the topic of updates on the .to site...

About once a week, to to the home page and click on your username at the top-right. Then click on My Downloads. On the next page, if you have any files that have been updated since you last got a copy, they'll be displayed there. You have the additional options to either mark them updated (en-masse or individual) or delete the record entirely.
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Quote Originally Posted by blanston12 View Post
    Sorry I did not see the link just above, I had stumbled across that site as I was searching but was trying to avoid signing up for it as it seamed too much like a click bait site.
    Oh, wow, you're missing out. Flightsim.to is the Avsim/Flightsim.com of the MSFS era. A zillion superb sceneries, a few good aircraft and a few horrid portovers, and a lot more. I have hundreds of gigabytes of stuff from them at this point. 80+ airports in WA and AK, for instance.

Members who have read this thread: 4