Xmas gift for my self.

Thread: Xmas gift for my self.

Xmas gift for my self.

Hi all and happy holidays,I am thinking of purchasing an Aircraft from SimMarket,it’s either going to be IndiaFoxTech Eurofighter Typhoon,or the Hawkeye,Greyhound package this is going to be for FSX BTW.So wondering if I could get some opinions,and,or reviews on which one to pick up first?
    Thanks

Depends on what you like. Either of your suggestions would be fine. Any aircraft you purchase from Dino will be fantastic. Why one? Buy several and have a very Merry Christmas.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Thanks for the reply stovall and Merry Christmas to you too.
    Last edited by PhantomP; December 20th, 2020 at 12:55.

Do you have TacPack?

If yes, then go with the Typhoon. If not, go with the Hawkeye/Greyhound package.

The Typhoon has a lot of weapon loadouts which are easier to load with TacPack, and somewhat challenging to display without it.

There are lots of repaints out there for both options.

Merry Christmas.
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Hi WarHorse47,yes I,have tacpac,and thanks for the reply,I am seriously thinking of getting the Typhoon first,and Merry Christmas to you.

I have both (or all three if you count the E-2/C-2 as separate planes even though it's one package). I like both. If you decide for the Typhoon I have to say I prefer Dino's over the one from Just Flight as the textures seem a bit smoother although I almost always fly the GINA BoB tribute livery as it just looks awesome on the Typhoon. (And I had a bugger of a time with the fuel system on JF's Typhoon.)

Thanks for the reply Josh.

Members who have read this thread: 0