The Heron's Nest - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Heron's Nest

Tried to install manually in FSX by pointing installer to desktop file, then extracting contents to Addon Scenery folder (copy/paste), and putting latest viva.dll in Heron's Nest scenery folder.
    I just did not run the SODE.exe - not sure if it's compatible with Orbx peopleflow (or whatever they use), or if it's going to cause any issues with other Orbx Global, Vector, Open LC NA , or REX Essentials textures.
    Where did the asphalt rwy in the water come from, anyway ?
    What a mess buffet !

Cheers, MZee ...

W11, Ryzen 9 7950X3D, GeForce RTX 4090 AERO OC, ROG Strix X670E-A Gaming, G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 CL30 AMD EXPO 32GB (2), Kraken Z73 360mm, Lian Li UniFan SL120 V2 (10), Samsung 990 PRO PCIe 4.0 NVMe 2TB (4), MEG Ai1300P, Lian Li O11D XL, Logitech Z906 5.1, T16000M FCS HOTAS, Xbox Controller, Acer Nitro XV282K 4K UHD LED.

All white "Arctic" build.

I am pretty sure you need SODE installed and registered for Heron's Nest to work. I have the other items which you mention installed, and it is definitely ok with them.
    Rats - why won't anything work properly first time?

Quote Originally Posted by sidler View Post
    Pre3D V4.5...I can't log in anymore!

Prepar3D Screenshot 2020.12.14 - 16.50.53.40 by Richard Couture, on Flickr
    Richard, is this the Flight Replicas Super Cub?

Cees

Quote Originally Posted by MZee1960 View Post
    I just did not run the SODE.exe - not sure if it's compatible with Orbx peopleflow (or whatever they use), or if it's going to cause any issues with other Orbx Global, Vector, Open LC NA , or REX Essentials textures.
    The lattest version of SODE is installed by Orbx Central. You just have to copy the Sode stuff to their corresponding folders in ProgramData/12Pilot etc...

Gérard

Hi Cees

Yes. I have FR Super Cub & Super Cub Ultra in Prepae3D v4,5 & v5.1.

Richard

Beautiful scenery above. Is the download available again? ...... or from a different source?

Quote Originally Posted by downwind View Post
    Beautiful scenery above. Is the download available again? ...... or from a different source?
    Check your PM's

Cees

Hi,

As soon as I get a little outside the runway, I fall down through the "SODE" added layer. What I have wrong ...

Installed in Administrator mode as recommanded on this thread

P3DV5.1 HF1

Thanks for any clue...

Gérard

Members who have read this thread: 1