There's a new Dragon in the skys [Released to SOH 18 Sep 21] - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: There's a new Dragon in the skys [Released to SOH 18 Sep 21]

Thanks Dave. I've PM'd Archer374 over at flightsim.to, to ask if he could do anything with the VC and interior textures, and create better VC camera views. He's done dozens already and I have a few of them myself.

Quote Originally Posted by tiger1962 View Post
    Thanks Dave. I've PM'd Archer374 over at flightsim.to, to ask if he could do anything with the VC and interior textures, and create better VC camera views. He's done dozens already and I have a few of them myself.
    Any chance of a kollsman knob on the altimeter?

Quote Originally Posted by tiger1962 View Post
    It's listed as version 1, but when you download and extract the zip file the folder is named MSFS_Rapide_v1.1.
    Ok thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by johnwillimas2 View Post
    Any chance of a kollsman knob on the altimeter?
    That's definitely Dave's department! I know nothing - nothing do I know - about model creation or editing.

Archer374 to create updated interior textures and VC views

Archer374 has replied to my request and says that the DH89 Dragon Rapide is already on his "to do" list. The Ju52 will be released today and that is his first priority, so he'll probably do the DH89 at the weekend.
    Last edited by tiger1962; September 28th, 2021 at 03:10.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveWG View Post
    I've updated the model to v1.1. New VC glass material, minor FD and model fixes.
    Fantastic work Dave, its a beauty

Better Cameras are available now

Archer374 has created the Better Cameras already, they're available on flightsim.to now: https://flightsim.to/file/21237/de-h...better-cameras

Members who have read this thread: 478