Best EC-121 addon

Thread: Best EC-121 addon

Best EC-121 addon

I've looked at the Virtavia EC-121 on you tube and the interior panels look to be a light green when they should be a light gray

I've seen a few Russian aircraft addons where the panels were of this light green as well.

Don't know why the color of the EC-121 panels are green. Panel colors don't seem to jive with what I have seen of the real panels.

Is there any other EC-121's out there for P3D other then Virtavia and Just Flight?

Thanks

Here is real deal and you can see the interior panels are light gray.

I stand corrected; I've discovered a USAF version (EC-121T) with garish green interior at a museum.

I think the colors of the interiors are dependent on version who has custody of the aircraft, USAF or USN as I have seen

USN versions with gray interiors.

Quote Originally Posted by gray eagle View Post
    I stand corrected; I've discovered a USAF version (EC-121T) with garish green interior at a museum.

I think the colors of the interiors are dependent on version who has custody of the aircraft, USAF or USN as I have seen

USN versions with gray interiors.

ive been sitting on a fence with this for since it came out what appears to me as the lack of fine detail external texturing detail ie spec lighting, bump mapping has me reluctant to buy it, the PR images are never that good to convince me otherwise.

as for the VC i was going to throw the A2A Connie VC into and the respective 3rd party textures.

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    ive been sitting on a fence with this for since it came out what appears to me as the lack of fine detail external texturing detail ie spec lighting, bump mapping has me reluctant to buy it, the PR images are never that good to convince me otherwise.

as for the VC i was going to throw the A2A Connie VC into and the respective 3rd party textures.
    I concur, but then if the extra details were added then most likely, the price would be what PMDG charges for their creations. ($$$)

If you have the prefered model outside FSX native, you can move the Manfred Jahn correct Connie VC in ( made by Tom Gibson CALCLASSIC)

Members who have read this thread: 0