"Tuchaca Fever at the Mines"---Notam II

Thread: "Tuchaca Fever at the Mines"---Notam II

"Tuchaca Fever at the Mines"---Notam II

To all Mercy Pilots....

The fever is really melting some minds at the mines!!!! and now many planes
    are arriving at Lencero Airport (MMJA). The weather is not good, lots of thunder clouds in the area so take the necessary caution...

Mercy Flights are being coordinated by Dr. Patricia del Callo, 28.5 year old scientist who discovered the cure for the fever, so check with her for your flight ( no baloney with her guys!!!:d).....Other flights see Capt Humbert Filampa of the Mexican A.F.

Elections in Mexico will be on November 32 and the two candidates are now in bed with Tuchaca.....no wonder they are talking all kinds of "dreamy grass BS:isadizzy::isadizzy:" so the doctors say...:costumes:

.....................Flight will be uploaded Tonight or at Dawn on Saturday 11 in
    Avsim and Flightsim........

Have a nice flight and donŽt forget to take home some " Fiesta Tequila in 10.6 gallon jars"!!!!!!:ernaeFever Prevention drink!)

Looks like fun,thanks will give it a try,but if I drink that much Tequilla I am not going to have to worry about getting any kind of fever,or anything else.:costumes:

Theo6969...
    -------------You can drink it in a two month term and youŽll be alright!!!!!
    Have a fun flight in this long weekend, be careful landing at the mines...

Cheers:mixedsmi: