Sim Skunk Works Tornado in p3D V5

Thread: Sim Skunk Works Tornado in p3D V5

Hybrid View

Sim Skunk Works Tornado in p3D V5

Anyone having problems getting the 'aircraft configurator' to work from the drop down menus using P3D V5. I have tried running the sim in windowed mode and full screen but nothing happens. This means I am unable to change any loadouts for the aircraft. Just wondering if this was a local problem my end or if others have problems too.
    Thanks for any help
    Mick

I have the same problem and I'm on P3Dv4.5, with both Tacpack and Vacmi. I tried going directly to the PA200Config app in the
    Config folder and running from there, but all I get is an "Unhandled Exception" error. I can continue on and get to the load manager,
    but it doesn't apply any loads selected to the actual plane.

It was working before on my old pc running Windows 7, but I've just transferred everything over to my new pc running Windows 10.
    I don't know if that had anything to do with it or not. Anyway, when I get the time, I may mess around with it a bit more.

-Rob

Cheers Rob, at least I know it's not just me. I'll see if I can open a support ticket and report back.
    thanks
    Mick

I did this:

Select Windowed Mode in the sim.
    Select PA200 from the Add-Ons drop-down menu, and then Aircraft Configurator. The sim should pause and the Aircraft Configurator window should appear.

Configure to your heart's content.

When you're done, apply the changes and close the configurator. Return to the sim and un-pause.

Please don't start the 'Windows 10' debate again. I run both P3Dv4.5 and P3Dv5.1 under Windows 10 without any issues.

Dave

Hmmm. On my add ons drop down menu I don't have a pa200 selection. I have 'SSW Tornado' which leads to 'call aircraft configurator'. Selecting this produces no results.
    Mick

Quote Originally Posted by woody901 View Post
    Hmmm. On my add ons drop down menu I don't have a pa200 selection. I have 'SSW Tornado' which leads to 'call aircraft configurator'. Selecting this produces no results.
    Mick
    Do you have the hotfix installed?

Dave

Members who have read this thread: 0