Tibush, taildragger and floatplane version of C150K

Thread: Tibush, taildragger and floatplane version of C150K

Icon25 Tibush, taildragger and floatplane version of C150K

Hi,

For those who have following this thread:
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...ghlight=Tibush,

I continued the development of the Tibush in its version 2 via the Taildragger Open-Alpha version that some people were able to download.
    Since the release of Prepar3D v5 and now FS2020, I have decided to accelerate the development (I am now retired) and I hope to be able to make these versions available to you by the end of the year.

For the panel 3D, I have heard the remarks made and I am in the process of making them less sensitive to reflections and bringing the instruments up to the current standard.

Hoping to give more precise information very quickly
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tibush11.jpg   taildr10.jpg   hydrav10.jpg   tibush13.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by lagaffe View Post
    Hi,

For those who have following this thread:
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...ghlight=Tibush,

I continued the development of the Tibush in its version 2 via the Taildragger Open-Alpha version that some people were able to download.
    Since the release of Prepar3D v5 and now FS2020, I have decided to accelerate the development (I am now retired) and I hope to be able to make these versions available to you by the end of the year.

For the panel 3D, I have heard the remarks made and I am in the process of making them less sensitive to reflections and bringing the instruments up to the current standard.

Hoping to give more precise information very quickly
    Great news Lagaffe,
    I enjoyed flying your TIBush around Alaska last year in FSX.
    One thing - please make the cockpit canopy glass clear and not tinted - as in the real thing.
    The tinting made the world outside look dull and flat.
    Jim
    NAVIGATION; The art of knowing where you are without having to crash into it first.

Blog Entries
    Thanks you very much lagaffe, very much looking forward to this.

Thank you and good luck working on this model!
    It was one bush plane of my faviorites in FSX.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Very cool! Looking forward to it!!

Don BP

Hi , i miss your Helicopters too

HB

Looking forward to fly the C150 again!!
    Anneke

Members who have read this thread: 0