Boeing B314 "Clipper" released - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Boeing B314 "Clipper" released

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    his original emails stated for all pre existing customers who have purchased his products in the past, he is giving early access and a 20 Euro discount before releasing it

If you havent bought any of his scenery in the past, I dont think you will have much luck. If you have, you shouldve got an email from him with a link to the product page
    I haven't seen the earlier emails but I was following the advice at post 93

Yes its possible to recive it.
    You dont need previous product of PILOT's just must be registered. If you registered after when Clipper was released you dont see possibility to buy it still (no basket for Clipper on his product page) but you can send email to PILOTS with reqest (24-48h for reply in working days I suppose). Expect bugs, they working on it so here is the reason why the Clipper isnt released yet in other stores. Many issues will be solved in next 2 weeks I think.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Thanks for the Island Airlines repaint, Paul. What if still good.

cheers,
    steve

Thanks,, love this plane..
    Here is the Island Airlines paint..available here at SOH in the P3D file library...

Quote Originally Posted by TeiscoDelRay View Post
    Here is the Island Airlines paint..available here at SOH in the P3D file library...
    Btw. patch incoming, next week maybe (as I know) or a little later. Im waiting too....

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

I really like that one! :-)

Here is another fictional paint for Air France......available here in the SOH library under P3D repaints.

Anyone interested in a clean and bright interior ?

Wow! That looks great.

I would definitely fly in that scheme.

FAC257

Any news on an update because I will wait for it before I get this one?

Clean and bright looks good to me!

PM me if you want it..thanks..

Now available here in the library under p3d civilian repaints.

This is the real cockpit I tried to duplicate.

Quote Originally Posted by BendyFlyer View Post
    Any news on an update because I will wait for it before I get this one?

Clean and bright looks good to me!

Update info from the fellow working on it:
    www.avsim.com/forums/topic/590785-an-apology/

New paint, fiction TAA colors.....get it here in the library under P3d civilian repaints. This is for the single tail version....

I am still waiting to get access. Others advised I send an email requesting the purchase link, which I did, but no response.
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

Quote Originally Posted by blanston12 View Post
    I am still waiting to get access. Others advised I send an email requesting the purchase link, which I did, but no response.
    Not sure why your not getting a response,,,has anyone else been having this problem ?

Quote Originally Posted by blanston12 View Post
    How long? If you want I can speed up the reply .

Not sure why your not getting a response,,,has anyone else been having this problem ?
    yep same here emailed on Nov 12th

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    How long? If you want I can speed up the reply .
    I sent the message December 1. But don't go to any effort. Given the lack of response and the reported high price, I don't think I will be an early adopter.
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

Hi, it looks that patch is out from now, not the final version but they change few things. More info on the Avsim official PILOT'S corner:

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/5...tch-available/ .

Today Pilot's have announced the Public Release of the B314 !

@Yoyo - Will you release your final update of the VC texture ?

Please

Gérard

Well I continue waiting and hoping. Geez their website is hopeless! Ordered and paid for the B314 download. Receipt and confirmation but No download link - except to the manuals. Ummm! so fed up with this sort of stuff from internet suppliers - seriously guys!

Quote Originally Posted by BendyFlyer View Post
    Well I continue waiting and hoping. Geez their website is hopeless! Ordered and paid for the B314 download. Receipt and confirmation but No download link - except to the manuals. Ummm! so fed up with this sort of stuff from internet suppliers - seriously guys!
    Did you went to my download tab ? Here are the files. And you don't need a key. It will be assigned by the installer which will connect to your account at the startup...

I am becoming familiar ...

Gérard

Icon23

Thanks GAAB - I missed the fine print - they only check the purchase confirmation once a day!. Downloading at last - At least I have the manuals and a few repaints ready

Not yet (my VC textures), I saw the new version, install it Tomorrow after checking.

Members who have read this thread: 2