Boeing B314 "Clipper" released - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Boeing B314 "Clipper" released

Well still trying to purchase this. 3 days later no response and the shopping cart when I log in does not work - how on earth did you guys get to buy this?

Quote Originally Posted by BendyFlyer View Post
    Well still trying to purchase this. 3 days later no response and the shopping cart when I log in does not work - how on earth did you guys get to buy this?
    We were already registered customers of Pilot's.

I think they want to make some enhancements before general availability.

Gérard

I eventually had to buy a scenery before the aircraft became available for me to purchase. the Leicester Aerodrome is the cheapest one that I could find there, and it still costs about 10 euro less than the full release I believe
    -building a new sig as you see this!-

Maybe they have too many emails from my side (if you havent buy option still when you are sign in write an e-mail to PILOT's).
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Sunset flight and some of night lighting effects outside and inside.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

I cannot get rid of radio ID audio. As soon as I power up the radios the ID's start in Morse code and I am unable to find any knob or switch to silence them.

Any ideas?

BTW, that around the world article you linked in one of your posts was really great, YoYo! Thanks.

cheers,
    steve

Quote Originally Posted by pbearsailor View Post
    I cannot get rid of radio ID audio. As soon as I power up the radios the ID's start in Morse code and I am unable to find any knob or switch to silence them.

Any ideas?

BTW, that around the world article you linked in one of your posts was really great, YoYo! Thanks.

cheers,
    steve
    I cant find a swich or knob for this also. I’ll check manual again but if I dont find it I will raport it to developer Today.

Coming soon...work in progress. If you know of any 3 views of this scheme please PM me...need to know if the bottom wing and stab were solid off white or khaki

This will also have full British style colored interior and pilots.

Work in progress, much more to do as you can see.

Last edited by TeiscoDelRay; November 8th, 2020 at 12:30.

Quote Originally Posted by TeiscoDelRay View Post
    Coming soon...work in progress. If you know of any 3 views of this scheme please PM me...need to know if the bottom wing and stab were solid off white or khaki
    This will also have full British style colored interior and pilots.
    Work in progress, much more to do as you can see.
    In early bulid of B.314 they had it in plans too:

I don't know what happened with that next .

Sometimes when I have a problem I used modellers manuals and materials. Airfix in 1:144 has this. Maybe it helps?
    https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/...r-1144/page/2/
    http://www.aviationretaildirect.com/...rth-and-green/
    https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/airf...t4310-s20.html
    https://www.kampfgruppe144.com/phpBB...&hilit=Clipper

I could look like this also:

Thanks,,all great sources

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    Maybe they have too many emails from my side (if you havent buy option still when you are sign in write an e-mail to PILOT's).
    Thanks for the help, that was the case YoYo. They will have to wait as I am just starting getting P3DV5 set up on the new PC.

I am just starting getting P3DV5 set up on the new PC.
    Congratulations

Id like to ask you - do NDB station work for you? I noticed morse code but I noticed also its.... from default P3D start flight (the last settings from default start plane for example from simconnect) I think not from Clipper, because if I turn off the receiver (switch) I still hear NDB's signal as mors code. Here example. I tested on few different station. Always the same. The needle stays in the same position, it looks like doesnt work. Here I set on 400, Im very close NDB and see nothing, no direction of course. Any sugesstion?

Edit: ok, it looks like I had right maybe but please to share your experience with NDB stations. Does it work for you?
    Last edited by YoYo; November 9th, 2020 at 08:05.

Boeing B-314 Flying Boat G=AGGA 1941 to 1948. British Overseas Airways Corp used during the 2nd world war. Winston Churchill and Loard Beaverbrook flew in this plane.

Now available here. look for file "Pilots B314 Berwick.zip" under - file library FSX military repaints and/or P3D military repaints.

Last edited by TeiscoDelRay; November 9th, 2020 at 11:37.

Now available here. look for file "Pilots B314 Berwick.zip" under "FS 2020 - Aircraft - Military Props - Add-Ons library"
    Gorgeous repaint! Thanks TDR!

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    Id like to ask you - do NDB station work for you? [...]
    Edit: ok, it looks like I had right maybe but please to share your experience with NDB stations. Does it work for you?
    I have also had a phantom NDB beeping at me as soon as I turned the radios on and I can't get them to tune away from it.
    -building a new sig as you see this!-

A little texture play....

Having trouble buying this plane?

To purchase pre release...go to the Pilots web site..create an account...log in to that account...see if you can purchase...if not, email Stefan and he will reply soon...ask him to allow purchase of B-314...he will and then he will open your account to purchase next time you log in.

This is a pre release only available to those signed up at his site..it should come out to major vendors soon but at a higher price...this is a great plane so well worth the trouble.

I have an account, I logged in and its still not giving me the purchase link.
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

Quote Originally Posted by blanston12 View Post
    I have an account, I logged in and its still not giving me the purchase link.
    You have to email Stefan to obtain the B214

You have to email Stefan to obtain the B214
    Same here I emailed Stefan a few days ago but no reply

Quote Originally Posted by CavOk View Post
    Same here I emailed Stefan a few days ago but no reply
    his original emails stated for all pre existing customers who have purchased his products in the past, he is giving early access and a 20 Euro discount before releasing it

If you havent bought any of his scenery in the past, I dont think you will have much luck. If you have, you shouldve got an email from him with a link to the product page

What if Northwest Airlines had a B-314 flying boat ?
    Get this paint here at SOH in the library under P3d civilian repaints...

What if is good!! Thanks.

cheers
    steve

Quote Originally Posted by pbearsailor View Post
    What if is good!! Thanks.

cheers
    steve

Thanks Steve,,,depending on how popular this skin is I plan to do a series of "what if" airlines for the B-314

Members who have read this thread: 2