Hello!

Thread: Hello!

Hello!

This is Scott Thomas, Milton Shupe's old panel hack! Been away from FS for a while. After finally getting that badly needed computer update, and finding a little more time again, I have been messing with running FSX.

Milton has been helping me get set back up on SOH and I just wanted to drop in and say hi!

Quote Originally Posted by N101ST View Post
    This is Scott Thomas, Milton Shupe's old panel hack! Been away from FS for a while. After finally getting that badly needed computer update, and finding a little more time again, I have been messing with running FSX.

Milton has been helping me get set back up on SOH and I just wanted to drop in and say hi!
    Welcome back!

Huub

Nothing like a little refresher to get you going. A good break is needed from time to time.

ASUS TUF F17 Gaming Laptop
    17.3" 144Hz Full HD IPS-Type
    CPU 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11800H @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz
    Ram CORSAIR Vengeance 32.0 GB DDR4 3200
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6GB

Really happy to see you back Scott.

For those unaware, Scott and I started creating aircraft in 2002 with the De Havilland Dash 7, and that was followed by the Aero Commander series, the Beechcraft D18S, the Spartan Executive, etc on to around 2012 when Scott backed away to start his own business.

All of our projects since that time have used Scott's gauges.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

Welcome back to the outhouse!
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Members who have read this thread: 0