My own FSX Militairy Aviation repaints.

Thread: My own FSX Militairy Aviation repaints.

My own FSX Militairy Aviation repaints.

Hi all,

A while ago I created a topic with all kinds of repaints that I made, but I can't find it anymore so I think it has been deleted?
    So here a new topic to show my work, hopefully you like it.

Yesterday I finished my project with lots of different SQN's from RNLAF who flew with the F-16B. Also the start of some Norwegian vipers. First one is finished the NTM 2009.

Repaints made for the IRIS F-16D.

Kind regards,
    Timo Brouwer
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20201002_233138.jpg   IMG_20201002_233146.jpg   IMG_20201002_233154.jpg  

You mean this thread http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...s-FSX-Military ? Lovely repaints. Any chance you could be doing these for the Aerosoft F-16?
    TFZ-034
    "I fought the law and the law won ..."

We can never have enough Vipers!
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".
    Commodore 64

Quote Originally Posted by Lawman View Post
    You mean this thread http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...s-FSX-Military ? Lovely repaints. Any chance you could be doing these for the Aerosoft F-16?
    lool indeed! Thank you man haha. Today I started with some serials for the Aerosoft F-16A & C model. Do you maybe have any wishes?

Kind regards,
    timp Brouwer

Nice work.

Will, or are, the IRIS F-16 repaints available for download?
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Quote Originally Posted by TimoBrouwer View Post
    Do you maybe have any wishes?
    I like the commemorative tails made for squadron anniversaries. I'm partial to 323 Squadron, because of their mascot (the goddess Diana). I know I'm asking a lot, but would you be willing to do the scheme worn by J-002 during the 65th anniversary of 323 Sqd? There are pictures of it on Airliners.net, Jetphotos.com and F-16.net. Alternative would be J-248 (the 50th anniversary scheme, also known as "Dirty Diana").

If you're feeling really ambitious, I can think of some additional schemes. Thanks in advance. And if you won't do them, that's okay.
    TFZ-034

Quote Originally Posted by WarHorse47 View Post
    Nice work.

Will, or are, the IRIS F-16 repaints available for download?
    Yes! In the near future everything will be available on my website, Timobrouwer.com

I like the commemorative tails made for squadron anniversaries. I'm partial to 323 Squadron, because of their mascot (the goddess Diana). I know I'm asking a lot, but would you be willing to do the scheme worn by J-002 during the 65th anniversary of 323 Sqd? There are pictures of it on Airliners.net, Jetphotos.com and F-16.net. Alternative would be J-248 (the 50th anniversary scheme, also known as "Dirty Diana").

If you're feeling really ambitious, I can think of some additional schemes. Thanks in advance. And if you won't do them, that's okay.
    well, currently started with the J-002 already man! What a coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by TimoBrouwer View Post
    well, currently started with the J-002 already man! What a coincidence.
    Thanks for considering this scheme. Don't want to be pedantic, but I just noticed that on some of the schemes you posted above, the squadron crest is accidentally reversed (e.g. J-651 and J-655). Since I don't own the Iris F-16D, it could just be an issue with the texture mapping (though it appears to be correct on e.g. J-885).
    TFZ-034

Thanks for considering this scheme. Don't want to be pedantic, but I just noticed that on some of the schemes you posted above, the squadron crest is accidentally reversed (e.g. J-651 and J-655). Since I don't own the Iris F-16D, it could just be an issue with the texture mapping (though it appears to be correct on e.g. J-885).
    indeed, didn't saw that. Some batches need to be backwards. Thank you!

Members who have read this thread: 2