VRS F/A-18E Problem

Thread: VRS F/A-18E Problem

VRS F/A-18E Problem

SOH Brethren,

I recently posted the following to VRS support forum, but I thought it best to post here as well. I've a feeling I'll get a more prompt answer here at SOH. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

[Message begins]

I have a vanilla (no TackPack) boxed PC/CD-ROM version of F/A-18E which is one of my favorite planes. I recently had a complete failure of my main hard drive, which I had to replace, meaning I had to reinstall FSX. I have a legally installed FSX Acceleration installed, with FSUIPC4 module and reinstalled VRS F-18E from my disc. ACM will not register the product, even though I have valid registration. ACM seems to be having issues connecting to the internet. I get an "Unhandled Exception calling InfoCheck". I also get messages indicating I need to install Acceleration and FSUIPC, both of which I already have. Therefore, my aircraft displays "unlicensed product" on the MFDs. I'm running to same operating system, Windows 10, and the same security suite I was running before my hard drive failed. What is happening? I very much enjoy the product.

JAMES
    "Deserve's got nothing to do with it."

-William Munny
    Unforgiven (1992)

Okay, now this is just weird. I copied the VRS F-18E from my backup drive over my installed F-18E and now all the MFDs are functional - BUT - for how long? Inquiring minds want to know. I haven't gotten any info from the VRS support forum yet, so stay tuned.

JAMES
    "Deserve's got nothing to do with it."

-William Munny
    Unforgiven (1992)

Members who have read this thread: 0