Aeroplane Heaven - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Aeroplane Heaven

the first Plane i will buy,is a good DC3,or a Beech D18...........

DC3 is definitely coming.

Quote Originally Posted by banjoman1960 View Post
    the first Plane i will buy,is a good DC3,or a Beech D18...........
    or Cessna 130 !
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bazzar View Post
    YES! Best news I have seen in a long time.

Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

I should add that ANY aircraft we make for MSFS is/will be totally remade, dedicated. We are not interested in "portovers", seeing no point in producing anything that does not take full effect of the MSFS graphics engine. As of now, the SDK is incomplete and the development process "shady" to say the least. We will not release anything that is "half-baked" due to SDK issues and some mis-guided desire to push anything out there just to prove some kind of point. No doubt we are to see a flood of "new releases" hit the Marketplace that purport to be the real thing. We will not be among them.

Your artists are utterly spellbinding. The Spitfire, despite being such a common subject, is rarely modelled accurately. You have already knocked it out of the park from what I've seen so far.

Quote Originally Posted by lythronax View Post
    Your artists are utterly spellbinding. The Spitfire, despite being such a common subject, is rarely modelled accurately. You have already knocked it out of the park from what I've seen so far.
    Does this mean we may see in-game screenshots like this............?

http://vintageaviationecho.com/spitfire-prxi-pl983/

Guys, if you do decide on a Beech 18, please make it a newer version, a G18S, rather than the same old rounded wingtip original model. Those Super 18s were very nice planes, and are all getting up there in age now. Just my 2 cents.

Don

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunshack View Post

For the Beech 18, I say the older the better ... we've got enough 'new' planes already...

Quote Originally Posted by keithb77 View Post

For the Beech 18, I say the older the better ... we've got enough 'new' planes already...
    +1.
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Looking forward to the DC3!
    Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz Cpu, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB Videocard, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360 Water Cooler, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI Motherboard, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W Power Supply, G.SKILL 48Gb Ram @76000 MHz DDR5 Ram, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB Drive, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

I should add that ANY aircraft we make for MSFS is/will be totally remade, dedicated. We are not interested in "portovers", seeing no point in producing anything that does not take full effect of the MSFS graphics engine. As of now, the SDK is incomplete and the development process "shady" to say the least. We will not release anything that is "half-baked" due to SDK issues and some mis-guided desire to push anything out there just to prove some kind of point. No doubt we are to see a flood of "new releases" hit the Marketplace that purport to be the real thing. We will not be among them.
    I didn't jump on the P3D train for fear of my license being pulled instead sticking with FSX. That said, I do intend to go MSFS2020 as everything looks spectacular. (And I've heard some FSX native stuff will port over. I do want to keep my Aerosoft Lightnings!) The Spitfire looks to be a sure sale for me especially coming from you guys. I also would like to add the rusty/heated texture on the exhaust collectors looks fab!

I read on your site "Prepar3d V4.5 Hotfix 2".

Will there be a Prepar3d V5 update soon ?

Thanks
    Gérard

PS : not questionning about Caravelle, but .... still xaiting

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Patterson View Post
    I didn't jump on the P3D train for fear of my license being pulled instead sticking with FSX. That said, I do intend to go MSFS2020 as everything looks spectacular. (And I've heard some FSX native stuff will port over. I do want to keep my Aerosoft Lightnings!) The Spitfire looks to be a sure sale for me especially coming from you guys. I also would like to add the rusty/heated texture on the exhaust collectors looks fab!
    I can confirm that FSX stuff can be fully converted and looks great..

aaagh, you have a 'real' plane in MSFS, I'm jealous! The widow too?
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunshack View Post

The new render engine certainly makes everything look super realistic. Mind you, a Spitfire looks beautiful in FS8!...that's a beautiful portrait of a Spit in her
    element. Romain is a very lucky chap.I have always been jealous of those guys.

Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    I can confirm that FSX stuff can be fully converted and looks great..

Aw Pam, that looks great! What did you mean by converted? What's involved? Not like putting a FS2004 plane in FSX and hoping? Also, do you have trouble getting takeoff power on this and the P-61? I can't seem to find the sweet spot for the prop setting.

Members who have read this thread: 1