Unable to use Flight Conditions

Thread: Unable to use Flight Conditions

Unable to use Flight Conditions

Sinds today in the World Map I am unable to open the box Flight Conditions. So I can't change the time or weather. Any Ideas?
    Roy

Mine's working. All I can think of is to restart the app, and if that doesn't work, restart your rig.
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Obviously it should work, but in-case it doesn't you can always still go ahead with the flight and set the weather and time (to whatever you want) from the weather window/tab right within the sim:

Lenovo Legion T730 / Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6-5.0 GHz / 130W Liquid Cooling / GeForce RTX 2800 / 32GB DDR4 / MSI 550W PSU / 4K 43" TCL LED TV

Make sure you have multiplayer set to on. I ran across that as well and turning on multiplayer in the Data tab fixed it for me. If you don't want to see all of the traffic nameplates you can turn them off in the Traffic tab.
    Expect banging, belching and an occasional manly fart as you roar down the runway at full power. (I have found that the engine can make similar noises)

Quote Originally Posted by paiken View Post
    Make sure you have multiplayer set to on. I ran across that as well and turning on multiplayer in the Data tab fixed it for me. If you don't want to see all of the traffic nameplates you can turn them off in the Traffic tab.
    Isn't it the opposite? When I turned Multiplayer on this afternoon, it turned off my ability to control the weather. Which makes sense, the weather would be set by the server, or be live, or whatever it is that FS2020 does (which I haven't got a clue ... the camera settings are killing me, as is figuring out most of this interface)

Blog Entries
    Heh. X-Plane 11; The advanced FSX Interface. Maybe Asobo should have taken a lesson..

Members who have read this thread: 0