A Question

Thread: A Question

A Question

I purchased the Premium Deluxe version and I seem to only have the basic installed, so only 20 aircraft not the 30?

What did I do wrong?

Hi Noddy,

I'm not exactly sure, as everything from the Premium Deluxe installed for me from the start (I installed the sim from the Xbox app, making sure to install the Premium Deluxe version and not the Gamepass version which is only the Standard version - there seems to have been some differences in results depending on using that, the MS Store app or Steam).

I have seen some folks comment that the Premium Deluxe planes/scenery weren't installed for them either, but they found them in the Content Manager and downloaded them from there (the Content Manager is found within your Profile, accessed from the Main Menu screen).

Another individual who purchased the Premium Deluxe version but installed only the Standard version said that he was able to go into the Marketplace, where it said he already owned the extra planes and airports, and was able to download and install them that way.
    Lenovo Legion T730 / Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6-5.0 GHz / 130W Liquid Cooling / GeForce RTX 2800 / 32GB DDR4 / MSI 550W PSU / 4K 43" TCL LED TV

Quote Originally Posted by noddy View Post
    I purchased the Premium Deluxe version and I seem to only have the basic installed, so only 20 aircraft not the 30?

What did I do wrong?
    There is a known issue, MS has been tweeting that their staff is investigating the problem. I'd search Google, you'll find some suggestions. But it's a known issue.

When I installed, only the basic sim was installed. After I started the sim, it added in the premium add-ons when it scanned for updates. That was yesterday. Who knows what todsy has brought!
    Your English is better than my French, German, Italian, Spanish.... so no worries my friends!

I bought the mid-grade, and it looks like that's what was installed. I have the steam-gauge C172, which was my purpose for the upgrade.
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Well i am banging my head on a brick wall, it just does not want to download the Premium Deluxe content.

Hopefully it will sort it's self out at some point

I had to essentially do 2 downloads / installs. The first was "basic" at ~50 GB (GiB) and then I went through the next 3 selections...Digital, whatever the mid-level was, and premium. The only one that had anything to download was "Digital". So I downloaded that....95 GiB! The download was slower and it took about 2 - 3 hours. It appears everything in premium is now installed. Hope this helps.
    Last edited by rvn817j; August 20th, 2020 at 08:12.
    Jay
    USNR-Ret; Former Airline Migratory Worker; Builder, Owner, Operator RV-8 N817J
    Comp Spec - ASRock Steel Legend WiFi M/B, Ryzen 7 5800X, RX 6900 XT, 32GB RAM, M2 SSD for DCS, SATA SSD for MSFS2020

Well i am banging my head on a brick wall, it just does not want to download the Premium Deluxe content.

Hopefully it will sort it's self out at some point

Did you search the web? This is a known issue for many users. It Will get sorted. I have seen some tips posted on how to get by it, but they don't work for everyone.

Yep searched and tried.

Even uninstalled and tried again, still no luck.

It s showing I have 91.36 GB of data downloaded. So I am guessing that is all the Premium Deluxe info and the basic sim?

It s showing I have 91.36 GB of data downloaded. So I am guessing that is all the Premium Deluxe info and the basic sim?
    That's what I had, in the Market Place in game it says I've got all the upgrades and I've definitely got the 747-8.

Well still no Deluxe content. I give in.

Members who have read this thread: 0