Screenshots - Page 106
Page 106 of 278 FirstFirst ... 656969899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114116156206 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,650 of 6927

Thread: Screenshots

jk11055 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk11050 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

JK11034 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

GORGEOUS ZSolt...any chance you will be uploading this Dutch beauty?

Kent

Yes, I think Flightsim.to is good place
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Quote Originally Posted by ZsoltB View Post
    excellent! And if you go there, you will find this zipper there too

jk10994 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.

Awesome...thanks!

Kent

English is not my native language, I ask your indulgence.
    Correct me, if you will.

Hello Zsolt,
    Nice repaint!!!
    One question though:
    The tail reads D-5801 and the fuselage D-5817... which is the correct one?
    Cheers,

Stéph.

Yes, I noticed! I'll fix it right away! Thanks!
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Yes, I noticed! I'll fix it right away! Thanks!
    I think you have to smooth paneling/riveting/screws on diffuse layout.
    Since it's a "brand new" paintscheme,you can try to disable these layers on diffuse.
    But it's only a personal taste,since if you look at a real picture,panels,rivets and screws are under the paint,you can see them with normal mapping as soon as light changes.

Work in progress for a metallic texture. Unfortunately the effect is missed ... but the screenshots are nice.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardLouis View Post
    Work in progress for a metallic texture. Unfortunately the effect is missed ... but the screenshots are nice.

It seems you have strongly to recalibrate your Joystick, mate!!!

Great shots as always!!!
    Best regards, Manfred.

something slightly slower:
    jk11142 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk11153 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk11157 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk11166 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk11184 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

Many thanks for the quick update Zsolt!!!

n004a by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

n008 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

n007 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

n002 by JanKees Blom, on Flickrn009 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

n010 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

n012 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by gribouil View Post
    Many thanks for the quick update Zsolt!!!
    The picture already shows 3.0

Zsolt

Not the greatest shots, but I've been enjoying flying circuits around the Downtown St. Paul Airport/Holman Field following an update/fix released at Flightsim.to that cleans up the St. Paul/Minneapolis photogrammetry (fixes problematic areas within waterways and foliage overgrowth). The same individual has been making similar addon fixes for many different photogrammetry locations. As a result of the fix, the photogrammetry also seems to display far better than it has, and now looks as good as it did back when the sim was first released. Part of the fix has corrected the way in which the barges, parked along the sides of the Mississippi, by the St. Paul Airport, are displayed (no longer covered in water) - it makes for flying in/out of the airport a lot of fun and adds to the immersion.

Here is all of the addons released by said individual: https://flightsim.to/profile/FreakyD/uploads

Part of the BNSF Railway yard, near the airport (I noticed, following Sim Update 5 or 6, that many of these 3D trains had collapsed, due to lowered LOD - following this update, they're displaying really well again/how they used to early on).

Blog Entries
    An early morning US mail flight, somewhere in Colorado.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails US mail Colorado.jpg  
    John

My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II

AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz
    32 GB DDR5 RAM
    3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
    RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber_12th View Post
    Not the greatest shots, but I've been enjoying flying circuits around the Downtown St. Paul Airport

Yep I've got his fixes as well....looks a lot better. Might see snow on that railyard today hehe!
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

English is not my native language, I ask your indulgence.
    Correct me, if you will.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanbatc View Post
    Might see snow on that railyard today hehe!
    Yeah, there is a fresh bit of powder on everything now (I just wish they would add a mask to the highways, since they hardly ever gather snow, and/or are the first to be cleared).

Just flew into LFMN, it was quite Nice!

Jokes aside, I continued cruising around Europe with the 6, from Finnland via Stockholm, back to Helsinki, Lüneburg in Germany to Hangar 7 in LOWS for an engine overhaul. From Salzburg I took her to Athens last weekend and today my target was Nice. During takeoff I noticed the rpms of #1 going way to far. Trying the prop controls, I managed to catch it manually at first but when the AFE went to climb power the prop switch for #1 wouldn´t respond anymore. So before completely losing the engine, I shut it off. Began a turn back towards Athens and feathered the prop. Feathering worked fine and the engine stopped. While turning around, I wanted to give it one more shot. Moved the mixture forward and unfeathered the engine. #1 caught nicely and I had regained prop control. Took over from the AFE and set the engines up nicely for climb. Having no reason to turn back immediately, I headed for the originally planned heading and climbed to 8000'. #1 showed slightly low oil pressure and high oil temperatures. Pretty reasonable for a slight main bearing damage due to overspeed. Still not critical when watching temperatures and the pressure. Even if I'd have to shut it back down, that's no real threat with 3 remaining healthy engines.

Athens City below including the Akropolis

Nardo high speed testing center in Italy. Until now my work has not taken me there, but maybe I can see / drive it at some point.

Got some refreshments, Hopefully the Co-Pilot is just hiding in his seat.
    i5 13600k, RTX2080 Super, 32 GB Ram, 2x1 TB M.2 SSDs, CRG9 49" Ultrawide screen

Members who have read this thread: 355