Screenshots - Page 256
Page 256 of 278 FirstFirst ... 156206246248249250251252253254255256257258259260261262263264266 ... LastLast
Results 6,376 to 6,400 of 6927

Thread: Screenshots

Don't you have the Got Friends Avitar Valor WWII pilot models, Danny ? No German pilot gear yet but that guy with cap and mike really spoils that beautiful model.Great pics nontheless !

Nope , i should really get that , don't I ?
    In my defence , The guy in the real pic is wearing a cap.

On the other hand, if you buy the GAS Stearman, you get two pilot figures wearing leather helmets, one male and one (rather nice looking) female.

Priller
    Windows 11 23H2 Enterprise Edition
    Intel i9 13900KF @ 5.8 GHz
    be quiet! Dark Rock 4 Pro cooler
    G-Skill 32Gb DDR5 RAM 7600-36
    MSI Z790 Motherboard
    Nvidia RTX4090 Graphics Card
    Samsung 1TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 C: drive
    Samsung 2TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 Data drive
    be quiet! Straight Power CM1000W PSU

Quote Originally Posted by Spook48 View Post
    Nope , i should really get that , don't I ?
    In my defence , The guy in the real pic is wearing a cap.
    Hehe, absolutely ! Then again, look at him closely... Something funny going on here...He seems to be dressed up like some sort of hign rank army officer from 18th century with a big white moustache and all... Something like this :

Do you know where that real photo was taken ? Maybe some sort of aircraft display festivity carnaval style ??..

Could be photoshopped too..

Remarkable to say the least !

Yeah , the real pics were taken at 28 Feb 1944, Malmi , Finland.
    There is a whole series of pics from this plane.
    Take a look here :
    https://www.asisbiz.com/il2/Bf-109G/JG301.html
    Maybe it is a member of the groundcrew who is warming the engines.

Quote Originally Posted by Javis View Post
    Yes, M2M. I don't know who converted it. A bit of confusion has risen as the model is not available for download anymore.

I am wondering if Metal2Mesh had agreed upon making it a freeware or if someone just took the liberty to converting it and uploading for free.

I have also missed the Mirage III which came online quickly and then disappeared just as quickly.

a few more Spits: oe from the RAF:
    6C-X (0001) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

6C-X (0008) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

another Swede:
    42 (0001) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

42 (0004) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

and this is still wip:
    RTAF (9855) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

last (0002) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

last (0003) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

last (0004) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

last (0006) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.

over the mountains and far away...

P051 (0009) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

P051 (0008) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

P051 (0006) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

P051 (0001) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

Hi Tim ! How are you my friend ? Here's for old times sake !

Cool chopper !
    Thanks a lot Jan, I'm doing fine. Still happily painting like in the old days. I hope you are well too

Greetings
    Tim

i5 12600K | 32Gb | RTX 4080

Greetings
    Tim

i5 12600K | 32Gb | RTX 4080

Textures soon to be updated for the GAS PT-17 LN-FTX. I am missing the option for smoke on this model

Gunnar van der Meeren

MSFS 2020 Standard/AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7-4.8 GHz/Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz 64GB/Asus GeForce RTX 3090 TUF OC gaming GDDR6X 24GB

cuda (0001) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

cuda (0003) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

cuda (0004) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

cuda (0010) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

cuda (0011) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

cuda (0012) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

Rob's not-yet-released Barracuda. Somehow Barracudas always strike me as a random collection of aircraft parts flying in formation, and still it has this sinister feel to it...

Quote Originally Posted by Spook48 View Post
    Yeah , the real pics were taken at 28 Feb 1944, Malmi , Finland.
    There is a whole series of pics from this plane.
    Take a look here :
    https://www.asisbiz.com/il2/Bf-109G/JG301.html
    Maybe it is a member of the groundcrew who is warming the engines.
    Okay i see ! LOL

I was thinking because the photo is in color it's a recent photo. Hehe..

Now i see that the figure inside the cockpit is wearing a 'kepi', sort of a typical german army cap and that the 'white moustache' probabely is a white smudge of some sort on the canopy glass.

Nontheless very interesting pics, thanks for the link, Danny !

Quote Originally Posted by GO_Navy View Post
    I am wondering if Metal2Mesh had agreed upon making it a freeware or if someone just took the liberty to converting it and uploading for free.

I have also missed the Mirage III which came online quickly and then disappeared just as quickly.
    Yeah, obviously something fishy going on. I remember having the Mirage III in FSX/P3D. Pretty fantastic inside and out. Also freeware as far as i remember. I think the M2M M2K is just too good to be freeware. It's 43 euro for FSX/P3D at Simmarket...

Quote Originally Posted by Tim-HH View Post
    Thanks a lot Jan, I'm doing fine. Still happily painting like in the old days.
    Good for you, Tim ! I do miss working together..

I hope you are well too
    Just settling in in my new home, start feeling comfortable (forced to move because of new development project). More than 30 years 'on the ground'
    now 5 stories high along 'my own' river Zaan. Fantastic view but miss my garden and pond...

MSFS is something we could never have seen coming back in those days, neh.. Hope you love it as much as i do

Great job on those Ranger textures, Tim, i'll see if i can make room for another copter in my hangar. ;-)

Tschuss!

Quote Originally Posted by noddy View Post
    Beautiful model and textures, Noddy !

The Got Friends Avitar pilot figure makes it look like a 1/2 scale model though..... These pilot models look great in GAS Stearman a.o. I.e. not too big. Would that mean that the scale of this Spitfire model is not correct ?..

crunch (0002) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

crunch (0001) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

crunch (0004) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

crunch (0006) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

crunch (0008) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

crunch (0009) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

crunch (0011) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

In February 1985, for excercise Willoh 85-1, 8 RAAF MIrages of 77sqn came to RNZAF Ohakea to 'fight' against RNZAF A-4 Skyhawks. On the last day of the exercise, the leader of the bad guys, ‘orange’ force, ‘AVM Hannibal Crunge’ (Flt Lt Bob Veneziani) had the name ‘CRUNGE’ painted in large yellow letters down the side of the fuselage. There was a crate of champagne for whoever shot him down.

Beautiful model and textures, Noddy !

The Got Friends Avitar pilot figure makes it look like a 1/2 scale model though..... These pilot models look great in GAS Stearman a.o. I.e. not too big. Would that mean that the scale of this Spitfire model is not correct ?..
    I'm having problems with the GAS pilot in other aircraft, with his feet sticking out in several examples, so my guess is that the GAS pilot is a bit too large...

Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    I'm having problems with the GAS pilot in other aircraft, with his feet sticking out in several examples, so my guess is that the GAS pilot is a bit too large...
    Sofar the're only flying my Stearman to which they fit like a glove if you ask me... But sure, you might be right. I was thinking that too. Coincidently Tim posted a few nice screenshots of the Bell Ranger with which the Avitar Valor pilot is fully in view. Initially i thought maybe too big but then checked against photos of the real Ranger with real pilot up front. I can't see the difference that much regarding the size of the real pilot and the Valor pilot. Check it out, Jan Kees.

Interesting texture for the III !

Also thanks for the Barracuda screenies ! A great reminder of a truly impressive and extraordinairy aircraft. I seem to remember having flown it in MSFS but i guess i am mistaken with P3D....

So it is deffinately in the pipeline for MSFS, Jan Kees ?... I'd welcome that absolutely ! ( just as i'd welcome it's much younger big sister to be, the likewise impressive and extraordinairy Gannet ! ;-)

Members who have read this thread: 354