Screenshots - Page 117

Thread: Screenshots

I see one ramper and a bunch of birds all wondering "what the heck is that thing!?"
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Ah p-51d

Flying over Long Beach. I used to fly this area up and down the California coast in real life. AH P-51D 1.05

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	305 
Size:	76.0 KB 
ID:	86085

Quote Originally Posted by noddy View Post
    Now that is a brilliant shot!!

Priller who sometimes is embarrassed to post shots after seeing yours...
    Windows 11 23H2 Enterprise Edition
    Intel i9 13900KF @ 5.8 GHz
    be quiet! Dark Rock 4 Pro cooler
    G-Skill 32Gb DDR5 RAM 7600-36
    MSI Z790 Motherboard
    Nvidia RTX4090 Graphics Card
    Samsung 1TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 C: drive
    Samsung 2TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 Data drive
    be quiet! Straight Power CM1000W PSU

My latest repaint for the FlyingIron Spitfire Mk.IX is now available on Flightsim.to. This one depicts Spitfire Mk.XVI TE184, G-MXVI, as it looked from 2017 through 2019. TE184 has been painted in several different color schemes over the past 30 years, a few more of which I will also be releasing depictions of as well. As mentioned in the description, the real aircraft has been flown in recent years both with the full wing tips and with clipped wing tips, and so this repaint is setup so that you can fly it either way in the sim as well. The camo pattern was once again completely made new from scratch to match the real aircraft, and the roundels, fuselage code letters and serial numbers were all hand-drawn to match the restoration. The colors of the markings and roundels was also adjusted to try and best match those of the real aircraft. All of the stenciling was done to match the real aircraft, using the same stencil font as used in reality. The invasion stripes were brush painted on TE184, so the edges of the stripes are a bit wavy/imperfect in areas.

https://flightsim.to/file/26792/spitfire-mk-xvi-te184

ZsoltB, you got that paint together fast! I just first saw pictures of that paint scheme tonight. It looks great. JT, thanks for the excellent Spit textures.

Somewhere above PNW (Washington, USA)

srcruise by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

@Ryan, do you use some kind of colour tweaks in MSFS? Your screenshots are usually really livid, I like that!

Also thanks to John for Spitfire livery, already took it along the south shore of England during the weekend. Beatiful work!
    i5 13600k, RTX2080 Super, 32 GB Ram, 2x1 TB M.2 SSDs, CRG9 49" Ultrawide screen

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Mugel View Post
    @Ryan, do you use some kind of colour tweaks in MSFS? Your screenshots are usually really livid, I like that!

Also thanks to John for Spitfire livery, already took it along the south shore of England during the weekend. Beatiful work!
    No, but I try to sometimes look for better lighting. What I mean is, when close to the ground the overall scene has a yellow/green tone to it. When you get higher and or near white/clouds and blue sky the scene becomes more cool (or blue). I like the blue as it seems more natural to my eyes. Maybe mine are screwed up LOL.
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber_12th View Post
    My latest repaint for the FlyingIron Spitfire Mk.IX is now available on Flightsim.to. This one depicts Spitfire Mk.XVI TE184, G-MXVI, as it looked from 2017 through 2019. TE184 has been painted in several different color schemes over the past 30 years, a few more of which I will also be releasing depictions of as well. As mentioned in the description, the real aircraft has been flown in recent years both with the full wing tips and with clipped wing tips, and so this repaint is setup so that you can fly it either way in the sim as well. The camo pattern was once again completely made new from scratch to match the real aircraft, and the roundels, fuselage code letters and serial numbers were all hand-drawn to match the restoration. The colors of the markings and roundels was also adjusted to try and best match those of the real aircraft. All of the stenciling was done to match the real aircraft, using the same stencil font as used in reality. The invasion stripes were brush painted on TE184, so the edges of the stripes are a bit wavy/imperfect in areas.

https://flightsim.to/file/26792/spitfire-mk-xvi-te184

One more top repaint by John!!!
    Shall I say the invasion stripes are perfectly imperfect?

Quote Originally Posted by Priller View Post
    Now that is a brilliant shot!!

Priller who sometimes is embarrassed to post shots after seeing yours...

Many thanks Priller, not to worry I feel the same with so many artists on here.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanbatc View Post
    No, but I try to sometimes look for better lighting. What I mean is, when close to the ground the overall scene has a yellow/green tone to it. When you get higher and or near white/clouds and blue sky the scene becomes more cool (or blue). I like the blue as it seems more natural to my eyes. Maybe mine are screwed up LOL.
    Thank you for the tip Ryan !
    Richard

Quote Originally Posted by ryanbatc View Post
    Ok, will take a loot at it. I think part of it may also be the metallic effect on the SR-22, the effect is awesome anyway, well captured! Also my eyes are very much screwed up also, all the red - brown - green transitions are highly wonky for me.
    i5 13600k, RTX2080 Super, 32 GB Ram, 2x1 TB M.2 SSDs, CRG9 49" Ultrawide screen

North Atlantic 1942

Quote Originally Posted by robcarrich View Post
    North Atlantic 1942
    Beauty, Rob! Can’t wait!

Rob,

Wow that looks fantastic, and a cracking shot as well.

oh wow, a Barracuda, and what a shot!

jk1584 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk1588 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk1598 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk1602 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk1607 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Members who have read this thread: 355