Screenshots - Page 79
Page 79 of 278 FirstFirst ... 2969717273747576777879808182838485868789129179 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 6927

Thread: Screenshots

Dang, so many great aircraft converted over. I wish I had the time and knowledge to do that.
    Great shots!
    I pass gas!

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber_12th View Post
    August, thank you for the heads-up on the "4 Seasons V5.1" addon, it looks very well done! In addition to the larger variety of tree species, I also latched on right away to the leafless trees displayed in the winter screenshots, which will definitely add much more realism when flying over my neck of the woods come the months of November through March.
    Although it's an excellent mod, it does not quite live up to the impression created by the video in terms of leafless treas yet. As I understand it, the MSFS SDK does not yet allow Bijan to place his new tree models, like the leafless ones, as autogen; he has to plant each one by hand, and the scenes in his screenshots are where he has placed several thousand of them in a few square miles around Innsbruck. Generally, we are stuck with leafed, but brown, deciduous trees in winter. But by (real) winter that may change, as it is rumored that Asobo is working to implement autogen of addon tree models, and Bijan will doubtless jump on that to improve this and many other aspects of his addon when it happens.

August

August, although it is slightly disappointing to hear with regard to those winter/leafless trees, I really have to thank you again for pointing my attention to the product. It has truly transformed areas near where I live in the sim, where before the trees all appeared as small bushes, and now there are canopies of full-sized trees as there should be. These are areas that I completely avoided in the sim, that now look absolutely fantastic. I think a special thread, just for the product, will be in order, with before and after shots. I'm really looking forward to seeing how areas look with the spring and fall colors too.
    Lenovo Legion T730 / Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6-5.0 GHz / 130W Liquid Cooling / GeForce RTX 2800 / 32GB DDR4 / MSI 550W PSU / 4K 43" TCL LED TV

I know, John, isn't it great? I'm glad you like it. It's the most exciting discovery I've made in MSFS addons in some time, and like you, I'm revisiting a lot of places to see the new look. The improvements are almost too numerous to document, and I agree that a thread would be a good idea. I'd certainly contribute. Right now I have spring/fall loaded, and I love the flower farms around Amsterdam, and Oahu looks terrific.

Bijan is very responsive to requests. Right after I bought the mod, I noticed that although he has replaced regular trees with palm trees in many appropriate locations around the world, Palm Springs still had only deciduous trees. Who wants to visit the Palm Springs Air Museum and just see a bunch of maples down there? So I asked if he could put palms in Palm Springs and he literally fixed it overnight, although we won't get to actually fly it until he pushes out the next update - which he seems to do every couple of weeks.

August

Amazing what the game graphics engine does to even old models...

Really looking forward to future updates that will allow us to add effects to models. Meanwhile, I have a beautiful lady to enjoy...still working on getting her moving though.

Dave Carroll's beautiful model looks even lovelier in MSFS!

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber_12th View Post

Jan Kees, that black & orange paint scheme on the Mallard is by far my favorite I've seen yet. For a color scheme like that, I very well might end up having to purchase that addon.
    Careful now John, because it isn't a Mallard, it's the Grumman Widgeon by Flysimware. I don't want you to buy the wrong aircraft..

but it goes well with this Goose I think
    jk1704 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk1706 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Quote Originally Posted by Bookman1960 View Post
    Really looking forward to future updates that will allow us to add effects to models. Meanwhile, I have a beautiful lady to enjoy...still working on getting her moving though.
    I imported this queen of the night, but could not get it to move either. So if you find a way..
    jk9657 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr
    And it would be great if we could get a wake behind seaplanes and ships as well..
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

And of course there are beautiful "ships of the sky"...

Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    I imported this queen of the night, but could not get it to move either. So if you find a way..
    jk9657 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr
    And it would be great if we could get a wake behind seaplanes and ships as well..
    Is that Prinz Eugen? It's a beautiful shot jankees!!

Priller
    Windows 11 23H2 Enterprise Edition
    Intel i9 13900KF @ 5.8 GHz
    be quiet! Dark Rock 4 Pro cooler
    G-Skill 32Gb DDR5 RAM 7600-36
    MSI Z790 Motherboard
    Nvidia RTX4090 Graphics Card
    Samsung 1TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 C: drive
    Samsung 2TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 Data drive
    be quiet! Straight Power CM1000W PSU

Did a flight from Flagstaff AZ to North Las Vegas (my little pretend charter company can't afford the pretend landing fees at McCarran...), passing over Lake Mead in the process.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Microsoft Flight Simulator Screenshot 2021.06.30 - 16.09.50.78.png   Microsoft Flight Simulator Screenshot 2021.06.30 - 16.02.13.50.png  
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

When the gales of November came early...

They don't come any bigger than this!

TT Seawise Giant [1979-1988]

boats that don't fly...? or boats that do..

Excellent work by JanKees - again

enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

Skyrockets in flight....afternoon delights....

Son of a gun, we'll have big fun on the Bayou...

Bf 109 V14 (Flown by General Ernst Udet) WN-1029 D-ISLU Flight meeting Zurich 1937 In Udet's favorite color, painted red.
    Plane by A.F. Scrub

Global SuperTanker

Default FSX repaint

Members who have read this thread: 343