Screenshots - Page 75
Page 75 of 278 FirstFirst ... 2565676869707172737475767778798081828385125175 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,875 of 6927

Thread: Screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by RichardLouis View Post
    Thank you for your message Javis. I'm happy to have a fan club!
    As dvj noted, this is a payware scenery published by SimWorks Studios "Okavango Delta". It reproduces some small bush airports and lodges for tourists in love with safaris.
    Several animals add realism to this scenery. (Elephants, giraffes, zebras, lions, buffaloes, hippos). They are relatively easily found near lodges, water points and airports.
    But we also find some randomly depending on the overview of the scenery. This is the case with the elephants crossing the river. I saw them by chance. Some animals are animated and some are not.
    Thanks, Richard !

That's a deffinate buy then. No better opportunity than to spread my virtual wings over this vast continent in MSFS.

There are a few absent in the scene, antelopes, hyenas, cheetahs, leopards, monkeys and especially birds.
    Well, i can enjoy those already to my heart's content with my fav game of late Planet Zoo. Al these and much more are modeled, textured and animated to a high degree of finesse. Particularly the sounds they make too. When it comes to this, a bit to get used to is the most intelligent animal of the pack: homo sapiens or human... No way of course to leave them out in a zoo. Frontier did go as far as providing a provision to call security and have them thrown out..

Modeling, texturing, animation and sounds are all exquisite.

(actually i have ambivalent feelings about zoo's but virtually the're alright, no harm done)

About the splish splash water effect, it doesn't exist in msfs. So, to add realism to the scene I edited my image with photoshop.
    Like i said, well done ! ;-)

I had the chance recently two years in a row to travel to Africa and participate in safaris in Tanzania. Encounters with locals and wildlife are magical moments that cause a lot of emotion. This is what I tried to reproduce with this set of screenshots.
    Well, you certainly passed with flying colors, Richard !

I am sorry to not be able to say "i know what you mean" but i full well understand the emotional impact a Tanzania safari can cause someone. Like most people (and probabely a good thing too..) my only encounter with wildlife is thru the allmighty TV or computer monitor. For some time now i have access to a special wildlife TV channel 24 /7. Absolutely amazing.

So as you mention maybe it's me and Susan Szymczyk Graig on the balcony ! ;-)
    I have no doubt. ;-) Thanks again for your fantastic virtual Afrika lecture !

Cheers,
    Jan

English is not my native language, I ask your indulgence.
    Correct me, if you will.

Place a net in the middle of the cockpit and pilot and passenger can play tennis.

Does look very nicely made ! Extraordinairy aeroplane, never seen it before. Maybe good opportunity to buy it. (made a vow not to buy anything else post DC-6 ;-)

Where can i get the museum airfield, Mario ?...

Thanks!

The airfield scenery is La Ferte Alais, which in reality is a popular location for warbirds and classics in France. The scenery is very nice, though a number of the statics present you would of course never find at the airfield in reality.

https://flightsim.to/file/3734/lffq-...ps-des-helices
    Lenovo Legion T730 / Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6-5.0 GHz / 130W Liquid Cooling / GeForce RTX 2800 / 32GB DDR4 / MSI 550W PSU / 4K 43" TCL LED TV

That ramp lineup is sure a nice fantasy though, ain't it John!

August

Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Javis View Post
    Thanks, Richard !

That's a deffinate buy then. No better opportunity than to spread my virtual wings over this vast continent in MSFS.

Well, i can enjoy those already to my heart's content with my fav game of late Planet Zoo. Al these and much more are modeled, textured and animated to a high degree of finesse. Particularly the sounds they make too. When it comes to this, a bit to get used to is the most intelligent animal of the pack: homo sapiens or human... No way of course to leave them out in a zoo. Frontier did go as far as providing a provision to call security and have them thrown out..

Modeling, texturing, animation and sounds are all exquisite.

(actually i have ambivalent feelings about zoo's but virtually the're alright, no harm done)

Like i said, well done ! ;-)

Well, you certainly passed with flying colors, Richard !

I am sorry to not be able to say "i know what you mean" but i full well understand the emotional impact a Tanzania safari can cause someone. Like most people (and probabely a good thing too..) my only encounter with wildlife is thru the allmighty TV or computer monitor. For some time now i have access to a special wildlife TV channel 24 /7. Absolutely amazing.

I have no doubt. ;-) Thanks again for your fantastic virtual Afrika lecture !

Cheers,
    Jan
    In the Australia Pack, the mission is to stop a Dingo from stealing someone's baby.
    Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

When you decide to see just how much detail went into some of the static "tourists" at Catalina...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Microsoft Flight Simulator Screenshot 2021.06.02 - 18.28.23.75.png   Microsoft Flight Simulator Screenshot 2021.06.02 - 18.33.12.98.png  
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber_12th View Post
    The airfield scenery is La Ferte Alais, which in reality is a popular location for warbirds and classics in France. The scenery is very nice, though a number of the statics present you would of course never find at the airfield in reality.

https://flightsim.to/file/3734/lffq-...ps-des-helices
    Thanks John, brilliant !

For a long time already i have enjoyed videos of La Ferte Alais air display shows. It's the French version of Old Warden or Old Warden is the English version of La Ferte Alais. Not easy to stop watching these wonderful videos.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Clayton View Post
    When you decide to see just how much detail went into some of the static "tourists" at Catalina...
    Man!!! You know that Wild Turkey we were talking about earlier???? BRING IT!!! BRING TWO!!!

Don BP

Quote Originally Posted by dvj View Post
    In the Australia Pack, the mission is to stop a Dingo from stealing someone's baby.
    Didn't even know there's something like 'missions' in Planet Zoo. Probabely too busy building zoo's all over the place. Hillarious to see those clodhoppers attending my Arctic zoo while still wearing their Florida beach clothing. Amazing to see some of these zoo architects building incredible phenomenal zoo's. Inspiring too.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushpounder View Post
    Man!!! You know that Wild Turkey we were talking about earlier???? BRING IT!!! BRING TWO!!!

Don BP
    I'm glad I wasn't eating or drinking when I read this - I'd be cleaning my monitor!!!
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Testing out the C172 Amphib... not bad at all....a few custom STEC mods too!

And ropes that fly in the wind hah

172amphib by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Sweet ! Let us know when and where to get ours please. Love them floaty planes..

EDIT: Found it Cessna 172 Amphibian » Microsoft Flight Simulator
    Last edited by heywooood; June 5th, 2021 at 11:17.
    enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

Lenovo Legion T730 / Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6-5.0 GHz / 130W Liquid Cooling / GeForce RTX 2800 / 32GB DDR4 / MSI 550W PSU / 4K 43" TCL LED TV

From today's trips over the beaches.

August
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dday21-01.jpg   dday21-03.jpg   dday21-05.jpg   dday21-07.jpg   dday21-08.jpg  

(C172 amphib)
    Oh! Split Rock....is that on the MN scenery page as well?
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Hey Ryan, yeah it is part of Don's recently updated Duluth/lift bridge addon on the "Fly in Minnesota" website.

Some stormy weather flying in upstate New York (live weather).

Some stormy weather flying in upstate New York (live weather).

Great shots.. I have the same livery - it's probably the best one out there.
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

I'm always drawn to the yellow/black color combination. I have maybe twelve or so repaints installed for the 208, but it is one of only a few I've actually used so-far.

looking forward to this C208 having her floats mounted..

enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by heywooood View Post
    looking forward to this C208 having her floats mounted..
    If they do, I really hope there's a gear lever and a switch for the water rudders included in the interior.
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Members who have read this thread: 354