Screenshots - Page 127

Thread: Screenshots

jk449 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk471 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    jk449 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk471 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr
    Wow nice fresh paints !
    Richard

Portfolio Fouga Restauravia

Test of a new texture to highlight the Fouga of the Restauravia team.

Quote Originally Posted by ZsoltB View Post

Zsolt, it's strange I can't see your pictures anymore!
    What happened ?

Oops, sorry, false alarm, they are back now!
    Last edited by RichardLouis; March 2nd, 2022 at 02:31.

Sorry folks, I really like this thread and admire the new HD quality of the screenies, but here is a wild thought: wouldn't a little less be a lot more? Come on, 30 pics of the same aircraft published within a few minutes, that's a bit like trolling, no? OK, there is that ignore button....

two pics still OK?

jk535 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk513 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Quote Originally Posted by mjahn View Post
    Sorry folks, I really like this thread and admire the new HD quality of the screenies, but here is a wild thought: wouldn't a little less be a lot more? Come on, 30 pics of the same aircraft published within a few minutes, that's a bit like trolling, no? OK, there is that ignore button....
    I agree. One or two pictures, from different angles - great. Ten or twelve pictures of the exact same aircraft, each from slightly different angles, is something that you have to laboriously scroll past.

I see this place when I'm loading a flight. Does anyone know it's location?

Just because I like the composition. I might need to add some graffiti on the wall.

Quote Originally Posted by mjahn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul K View Post
    I agree. One or two pictures, from different angles - great. Ten or twelve pictures of the exact same aircraft, each from slightly different angles, is something that you have to laboriously scroll past.
    Hello Manfred, hello Paul,
    Sorry if you found my post long and boring.
    I can understand your frustration because on my side, I get frustrated when someone only posts one or two images.
    We share the same passion for simulators, but we have preferences for different fields.
    Some take pleasure in spending several hours reproducing a Paris - New York behind their screen, ... me not, but I appreciate their report.
    Some people tear their hair out if the lavatory light switch in the Boeing 747 isn't operational, ... I don't, but I'm sad that their fun is ruined.
    My pleasure is to make repaints and screenshots and then to share them.
    I recognize that there are a lot of images in my last set, that's why I called it "Portfolio", which by definition is a folder that contains several images so that people can make a choice.

However Manfred, I don't understand your troll insinuation.
    It seems to me totally gratuitous and it hurt me.
    You lend me intentions that I never had.
    I have been posting long series of images in the Screenshots topics (FSX, P3D and MSFS) for more than ten years.
    This was never intended to rot the SOH Forum. The Screenshots topic elicits few comments and the length of my posts has never been subject to controversy.
    (I take this opportunity to thank Manschy, Jankees, Richard, Bob, Ryan, Priller, Javis, Steve, John, Kent, Zsolt, ... for their kind words of encouragement for my screenshots).
    Would you have posted the same comment if I had submitted 30 images of your C47 ?

I invite you to take a moment to read the post "There are some real screenshot artists here" pinned here above.
    Perhaps you will understand me better.

Anyway, the number of my screenshots are not worth creating controversy.
    There are more serious matters to be debated in the world today.

Cordially,
    Richard

Richard, no offense intended, but it really does make browsing through this whole thread tedious, when there is so much repetition of similar pictures. Below is an example - almost the same picture but for a few small changes of view. They are great pictures, of course, but can you maybe reduce it to a few of the best ? Please ?

Quote Originally Posted by RichardLouis View Post

Quote Originally Posted by RichardLouis View Post
    Hello Manfred, hello Paul,
    Would you have posted the same comment if I had submitted 30 images of your C47 ?
    Er, probably not. Never did it myself though - I hope. Some good sense behind that saying Less is More. Imagine the Mona Lisa seen from 30 angles?
    Best
    Manfred

Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Members who have read this thread: 354