Screenshots - Page 74
Page 74 of 278 FirstFirst ... 2464666768697071727374757677787980818284124174 ... LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 6927

Thread: Screenshots

African safari - Tembo and twiga

Matter's Horn Revisited

Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardLouis View Post

Richard,

Your biggest fan here. Just wanted to say congrats with your extraordinairy Afrika documentary ( screenshots is too much of an understatement for your amazing work, i'd like to call them documents).

Got a question too if i may. So far i did not do any MSFS flying in Afrika. Would you mind sharing a hint about where you had your encounter with the elephant trail ?... And is the splish splash water an MSFS effect or did you meticuously photoshopped that in ? (if that's true well done ! ;-)

That must be you and Susan Szymczyk Graig there on the balcony, right ?

Thank you, Sir !

Quote Originally Posted by dvj View Post
    That's truly a Horn that Matters ! Amazing click spot, DVJ ! That's a Hasselblad no doubt !

Copyright © Bill Campbell is the creator of the Weird-ohs
    ... And is the splish splash water an MSFS effect or did you meticuously photoshopped that in ?
    I was going to ask that question myself ..... so MSFS has splash/wake effects for them but not for amphibious aircraft !

Lenovo Legion T730 / Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6-5.0 GHz / 130W Liquid Cooling / GeForce RTX 2800 / 32GB DDR4 / MSI 550W PSU / 4K 43" TCL LED TV

Lenovo Legion T730 / Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6-5.0 GHz / 130W Liquid Cooling / GeForce RTX 2800 / 32GB DDR4 / MSI 550W PSU / 4K 43" TCL LED TV

Heading from Lihue to Honolulu at sunset...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Microsoft Flight Simulator Screenshot 2021.05.30 - 01.07.17.70.png  
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Quote Originally Posted by FlameOut View Post
    I was going to ask that question myself ..... so MSFS has splash/wake effects for them but not for amphibious aircraft !
    This is payware, recently updated with many more fauna and animations... not an Asobo product. I have not found the splash effects in the update yet. Most likely they are not annimated. Takes a lot of searching to find the walking elephants. Preditors like lion are hard to find, but are there as well. Watch out for crocs and hippo.

https://fselite.net/news/okavango-de...msfs-released/

Nice shots John...how do you like that ST-A?

Here's a modified C208 out of Wipline!

wipline by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Quote Originally Posted by Javis View Post
    Richard,

Your biggest fan here. Just wanted to say congrats with your extraordinairy Afrika documentary ( screenshots is too much of an understatement for your amazing work, i'd like to call them documents).

Got a question too if i may. So far i did not do any MSFS flying in Afrika. Would you mind sharing a hint about where you had your encounter with the elephant trail ?... And is the splish splash water an MSFS effect or did you meticuously photoshopped that in ? (if that's true well done ! ;-)

That must be you and Susan Szymczyk Graig there on the balcony, right ?

Thank you, Sir !

Thank you for your message Javis. I'm happy to have a fan club!
    As dvj noted, this is a payware scenery published by SimWorks Studios "Okavango Delta". It reproduces some small bush airports and lodges for tourists in love with safaris.
    Several animals add realism to this scenery. (Elephants, giraffes, zebras, lions, buffaloes, hippos). They are relatively easily found near lodges, water points and airports.
    But we also find some randomly depending on the overview of the scenery. This is the case with the elephants crossing the river. I saw them by chance. Some animals are animated and some are not.

There are a few absent in the scene, antelopes, hyenas, cheetahs, leopards, monkeys and especially birds.

About the splish splash water effect, it doesn't exist in msfs. So, to add realism to the scene I edited my image with photoshop.

I had the chance recently two years in a row to travel to Africa and participate in safaris in Tanzania. Encounters with locals and wildlife are magical moments that cause a lot of emotion.
    This is what I tried to reproduce with this set of screenshots. So as you mention maybe it's me and Susan Szymczyk Graig on the balcony ! ;-)

Thank you for your kind words.
    Richard

Quote Originally Posted by ryanbatc View Post
    Nice shots John...how do you like that ST-A?

Here's a modified C208 out of Wipline!
    Very nice, Ryan! I've been flying out of Wipline a lot lately too, ever since the updates by SpidermanMN on Flightsim.to - I just downloaded his 21D Lake Elmo scenery, released today, which I'm very excited to check out.

With regard to the Ryan ST-A, I absolutely love it to bits! I haven't flown anything else in the sim since its release. It has impressed me more than most any other flight sim addon effort, and it is an aircraft type that is very high among my absolute favorites anyway (the whole ST-A/ST-M/PT-22 series). I really hope that we might some day see a Stearman, my absolute favorite aircraft, done with the same level of care, quality, and attention to getting things right/accuracy (I would be over the moon, then, and probably would never need to have any other addon aircraft).

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber_12th View Post
    Very nice, Ryan! I've been flying out of Wipline a lot lately too, ever since the updates by SpidermanMN on Flightsim.to - I just downloaded his 21D Lake Elmo scenery, released today, which I'm very excited to check out.

With regard to the Ryan ST-A, I absolutely love it to bits! I haven't flown anything else in the sim since its release. It has impressed me more than most any other flight sim addon effort, and it is an aircraft type that is very high among my absolute favorites anyway (the whole ST-A/ST-M/PT-22 series). I really hope that we might some day see a Stearman, my absolute favorite aircraft, done with the same level of care, quality, and attention to getting things right/accuracy (I would be over the moon, then, and probably would never need to have any other addon aircraft).
    I could not agree more. The ATSimulations Piaggio 149 is an all time favorite flyer. That same level of detail attention.

Members who have read this thread: 355