Screenshots - Page 72
Page 72 of 269 FirstFirst ... 2262646566676869707172737475767778798082122172 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 6709

Thread: Screenshots

Flight Replicas B-24 seems to work OK in MSFS, although the bare metal paints look a bit dull. Let's hope Mike will bring them to MSFS soon!
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

I still have to land it properly, it's not easy...
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.

Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    I still have to land it properly, it's not easy...
    Are you using the one with the small 3cyl engine and the “killer” FDE? Imagine old Luis crossing the channel in that!

One of my favorite models in MSFS.

both are exceedingly difficult I find...

so every once in a while I go back to simpler stuff

I hope Master Rob Richardson's will one day put on his native MSFS models, because this image takes my sleep away, very beautiful

English is not my native language, I ask your indulgence.
    Correct me, if you will.

Richard, the rain shots are reference shots again - rarely seen shots close to reality like those!
    Best regards, Manfred.

Quote Originally Posted by Manschy View Post
    Richard, the rain shots are reference shots again - rarely seen shots close to reality like those!
    Knowing well the efforts you made to make water puddles and wet effects in P3D, in MSFS Asobo have these ready. The default materials have them included and for custom ground poly (projected meshes in MSFS lingo) materials, one can define the surface as concrete, asphalt. paint etc and the rain effects will apply.

The downside is that no matter what normal map one makes for the material the Asobo material will overlay and will prevail. This reduces the clarity of details included in the textures like cracks in custom asphalt etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Manschy View Post
    Thank you Manschy.
    Despite its imperfections, MSFS nonetheless remains a great tool for capturing or staging our beautiful planes.
    Richard

Harry Spotter - "The strange spell of Aldinga"

Quote Originally Posted by RichardLouis View Post
    Thank you Manschy.
    Despite its imperfections, MSFS nonetheless remains a great tool for capturing or staging our beautiful planes.
    Richard
    In most cases I am deeply impressed by your choice of perspectives, how placing the aircraft or which background or objects you use to create a "close to reality" scene. You have a good eye for these things and this is what most of your shots - to my eyes - makes a big difference to others...
    Best regards, Manfred.

Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Peter Teichman took his "Russian Spitfire", PT879, from North Weald to Cotswold for a visit today, so I thought I would retrace the same flight virtually.

A few more Blériots?
    JK4801 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

Britannia was the third Bleriot imported into New Zealand, to promate aviation in NZ. It made several demonstration flight around Auckland in 1914. but an argument over an unscheduled passenger flight lead to the firing of the pilot. There were no other pilots in NZ at that time, so the aircraft was put in storage, and later sent back to the UK. A copy is now hanging in the RNZAF museum.

jk4818 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk4825 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

this paint is of a reproduction Bleriot that was constructed in 2011, using an original Anzani engine, to commemorate the first air mail flight in the US, made by Earle Ovington in 1911 in the New York area.

jk4830 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk4833 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk4837 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

This Bleriot pictures remind me...

This Bleriot pictures remind me on the movie

“Those Magnificent Men in Their Flying Machines or How I Flew from London to Paris in 25 Hours 11 Minutes” from 1965

Wolfi

One sees well only with the heart. The essential is invisible to the eyes (Antoine de Saint Exupéry)

Fairly interesting 'behind the scenes' fragments of TMMITFM, including one of the most appalling performances of Johann Strauss Jr.'s equally magnificent "An der Schönen Blaue Donau" :

https://youtu.be/GWnjt3GpXAU

The sun rising over The Land Of The Rising Sun

Took an early morning flight from Chubu to Tokyo, with Mt. Fuji almost exactly in line.

Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Members who have read this thread: 345