Screenshots - Page 13
Page 13 of 269 FirstFirst ... 3567891011121314151617181920212363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Screenshots

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FS2020Duck.jpg  

Paul "Mechanic" Domingue
    Maximum 3ds Maximus

I was absolutely amazed at the landscape when I started one of my favorite flights from Walla Walla (KALW) to KPUW (Flown). Tomorrow is KPUW to Felts (Spokane). I always really liked flying over the rolling hills of eastern Washington State.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails S-Cub-3.jpg   S-Cub-4.jpg   S-Cub-5.jpg   S-Cub-6.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Sundog View Post
    I was absolutely amazed at the landscape when I started one of my favorite flights from Walla Walla (KALW) to KPUW (Flown). Tomorrow is KPUW to Felts (Spokane). I always really liked flying over the rolling hills of eastern Washington State.
    Beautiful!
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Very nice screenshots, Ken!

Some shots for Huub.

Scheveningen and Maasvlakte at dusk.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails snap00225.jpg   snap00224.jpg   snap00223.jpg  

Pre-flighting the 152 at Strathaven, Scotland.

Some favorite screenshots from a strictly VFR flight from Strathaven to Glenforsa, Scotland, with a transition through Glasgow. This again was using live weather. With strong and variable winds, combined with some very strong drafts through the tall hills and valleys (sending me climbing 1,000 fpm one moment and dropping me 5-600 fpm the next), it was a bucking horse most of the way until finally I was out over the water of Loch Linnhe and it smoothed out.

Last edited by Bomber_12th; September 4th, 2020 at 13:44.

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Wow, John, your screenshots are truly fantastic. I really enjoy them

Greetings
    Tim
    Greetings
    Tim

i5 12600K | 32Gb | RTX 4080

Thank you Tim! Do you have this sim yet or plan to at some point? I can only imagine the quality of the screenshots you'd take.

I love that iced-over windscreen pic, Yoyo! Asobo did such a great job with the looks of those effects, as with rain.

Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Fantastic composition, DVJ! Every time I see an image of Devil's Tower, I can't help but think of Close Encounters and Richard Dreyfus.

OK DVJ, you're having too much fun with that drone. Seriously, awesome shot (Downloaded and saved!)

John I love those shots of the 152 in the grass. We have grass in flight sim! It's a small thing, no pun intended, but it makes a big difference. I also like those shots of the Scottish coast. I'm kind of hoping MS builds us (I'll purchase it) a tail dragger Aerobat.

It's obvious Yoyo is just looking for trouble. That airplane isn't meant to be flown that high! Did you even have Oxygen?

You know, I usually fly military iron, but I have to say, I'm really impressed with many of these GA types. Although, it would have been nice if they had included at least one historical bird in the mix; DC-3, Ford Trimotor, or an Savoia-Marchetti S.55. As far as airliners go, I love the 787 design. I haven't flown it yet, though, because I want to see all of the detail down low. I suppose I'll cross an ocean soon and have a chance to fly it then.

Ken

OK DVJ, you're having too much fun with that drone. Seriously, awesome shot (Downloaded and saved!)

John I love those shots of the 152 in the grass. We have grass in flight sim! It's a small thing, no pun intended, but it makes a big difference. I also like those shots of the Scottish coast. I'm kind of hoping MS builds us (I'll purchase it) a tail dragger Aerobat.

It's obvious Yoyo is just looking for trouble. That airplane isn't meant to be flown that high! Did you even have Oxygen?

You know, I usually fly military iron, but I have to say, I'm really impressed with many of these GA types. Although, it would have been nice if they had included at least one historical bird in the mix; DC-3, Ford Trimotor, or an Savoia-Marchetti S.55. As far as airliners go, I love the 787 design. I haven't flown it yet, though, because I want to see all of the detail down low. I suppose I'll cross an ocean soon and have a chance to fly it then.

Ken
    Thanks guys. You know the water masks or levels are way too high in the sim. Becomes pretty obvious when you start looking at the detail contained in seas, lakes, rivers, etc. The Devil's tower is a freeware, but it does not show up right away in the sim. You have to fly to it, and it suddenly pops into view. It does stay there once "found".
    Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Right, but I always travel with real weather and this clouds was surprise for me, I had to go high (but luckily I had a bottle of oxygen ).
    Btw. for wishes - its a good idea for request for hypoxia effect in MSFS as default :> .

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber_12th View Post
    Fantastic composition, DVJ! Every time I see an image of Devil's Tower, I can't help but think of Close Encounters and Richard Dreyfus.
    Roger! Watched this week again (5th time maybe? Dont remember ;>) on Netflix now.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

The TBM-930 is quickly becoming my favourite. Like the Garmin 3000 beter then the G1000.

Marcel

Great screenshots, Noddy and Marcel! The lighting engine in this sim is on another plant compared to any other flight/combat sim to-date.

Here are a selection of (many) screenshots I took on a tour around Valencia, Spain yesterday evening. A beautiful coastal city with a real mix of old and new.

Quote Originally Posted by Spook48 View Post
    Some shots for Huub.

Scheveningen and Maasvlakte at dusk.
    Thanks spook,

The shape of Scheveningen and The Hague is very recognisable, however the Kuhrhaus is missing. And the picture is definitely not taken on New Year's morning

It has been lang ago since I have been at the Maasvlakte so I don't have a clue what it looks like today.

Cheers,
    Huub

Among several dozen other things, that is yet another standout feature of this sim captured there, Yoyo, and with hundreds/thousands more just like that all throughout the sim.

Local flight tonight, staying relatively close to home.

Inbound to KILM (Wilmington NC) from vectors that took me out over the pond. Repaint is aftermarket - part of the big pack available at most d/l sites.

Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Members who have read this thread: 347