Screenshots - Page 104
Page 104 of 278 FirstFirst ... 4549496979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112114154204 ... LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 6927

Thread: Screenshots

Blog Entries
    In honor of our brothers and sisters up north. Go low, go fast.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Desktop Screenshot 2021.11.23 - 13.27.14.42.jpg  
    John

My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II

AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz
    32 GB DDR5 RAM
    3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
    RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by ak416 View Post
    It's actually a repaint available on flightsim.to for the base version of the T-6. Here is the link: https://flightsim.to/file/23777/asob...-nz1015-1970-s
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by jmig View Post
    Nice! Is that the ingame motion blur or edited afterwards? I have it deactivated ingame due to some issues but in general I like the effect.

Also @Richard, damn you for showing off that NASA livery for the Starfighter. I wasn´t really tempted before. But due to my technical interest in the space program and their involvement I may need to take another look.
    i5 13600k, RTX2080 Super, 32 GB Ram, 2x1 TB M.2 SSDs, CRG9 49" Ultrawide screen

Blog Entries
    I did the blur in Photoshop.
    John

32 GB DDR5 RAM
    3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive

Nice job John. I appreciate, it's a nice reward for my tutorial.
    :-) Richard

"Also @Richard, damn you for showing off that NASA livery for the Starfighter. I wasn´t really tempted before. But due to my technical interest in the space program and their involvement I may need to take another look."

Thanks Muguel. It is a pleasure to share the same interest in the space project.
    Richard

I did the blur in Photoshop.
    Good job, John, looks great! Shows again we can never really trust our eyes.

If i may suggest: if you'd take a shot like that of a real flying aircraft, keep it in your lens, the close by surroundings will indeed look like your screenshot. Blurred. That effect however will diminish the further away the background is. Buildings further behind those at the front become slightly less blurred and clouds will never look blurred. They are just too far away to care about the movement of your camera.

I have always loved the motion blur effect in FS screenshots even way before MSFS. It really works, doesn't it. I used to take the shot with the blur effect in mind so i could easily mask (select) the area with the aircraft and nearby surroundings and only motion blur that part of the scene, leaving clouds in the distance unblurred.

Just saying ;-)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MSFS_090.jpg 
Views:	243 
Size:	95.7 KB 
ID:	85290

There´s thunder roaring over the swiss Alps.
    Dont grow up! ... It´s a trap!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Javis View Post

If i may suggest: if you'd take a shot like that of a real flying aircraft, keep it in your lens, the close by surroundings will indeed look like your screenshot. Blurred. That effect however will diminish the further away the background is. Buildings further behind those at the front become slightly less blurred and clouds will never look blurred. They are just too far away to care about the movement of your camera.

I have always loved the motion blur effect in FS screenshots even way before MSFS. It really works, doesn't it. I used to take the shot with the blur effect in mind so i could easily mask (select) the area with the aircraft and nearby surroundings and only motion blur that part of the scene, leaving clouds in the distance unblurred.

Just saying ;-)
    I agree with you that the further away the less blurred. I considered using a graduated neutral density filter on a mask to gradually diminish the blur effect upward toward the clouds. However, I wanted the dramatic blur effect for artistic reasons. So, I didn't mitigate the motion blur effect produced by PS.

Thank you for the comment. Feel free to offer any advice or criticism of any screenshot I may post. I will get better artistically that way.
    John

32 GB DDR5 RAM

I agree with you that the further away the less blurred. I considered using a graduated neutral density filter on a mask to gradually diminish the blur effect upward toward the clouds. However, I wanted the dramatic blur effect for artistic reasons. So, I didn't mitigate the motion blur effect produced by PS. Thank you for the comment. Feel free to offer any advice or criticism of any screenshot I may post. I will get better artistically that way.
    You could add more layers in PS and edit them based on their distance to layer the different levels of blur. I hadn't thought about it until you guys discussed it. Having said that, that's still a cool shot with the Hawk.

Blog Entries

Just saying ;-)

After I thought about what you said, decided to try it with the GND filter on a layer mask. I liked the result better than the original. Here it is.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hawk Low Pass 2.jpg  
    John

32 GB DDR5 RAM

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

aah, a Belgian zipper, very nice!
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

After I thought about what you said, decided to try it with the GND filter on a layer mask. I liked the result better than the original. Here it is.
    Nicely done, John !

What's a GND filter ?...

Blog Entries
    Nicely done, John !

What's a GND filter ?...
    GND = Graduated Neutral Density which is actually a Photography term. Photoshop calls it a Gradient Tool.
    John

32 GB DDR5 RAM

Late afternoon cruise north of KLVN

cruise by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

cruise2 by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    aah, a Belgian zipper, very nice!
    Thanks JanKees. :-)
    Some more with "Ambiorix" .

Members who have read this thread: 355