Bell 47G2 with PBR

Thread: Bell 47G2 with PBR

Blog Entries

Bell 47G2 with PBR

Howdy all,

One of my first projects with PBR is the Jean Marie Mermaz Bell 47G2. I'm about finished and I'll have it uploaded soon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2020-7-14_15-46-29-177.jpg  

I'm with the FAA and I'm here to help you.....................Now gimme a hug!

Looking good mate

John
    MB Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Master CPU i7 12700K @4.6 GHz GPU Gigabyte RTX 3080ti Cooler Noctua NH-U15 with 2 fans RAM 32MB Corsair DDR5 Vengeance 5200MHz Power Supply Corsair HX1000 Watt Case Thermaltake level 20 xt Windows 11 64 bit Thrustmaster HOTAS warthog stick and throttle Thrustmaster TPR pendular rudder pedals

Awesome. Has anything been done to the VC regarding P3Dv4 64-bit compatibility? This helo is all the way back from the FS2002 era originally so just wondering what a compatible VC will look like. Also, what exterior textures will be included?

Thanks.

The Flysimware Bell 47 works just fine in P3D 5. Yours looks good though Eurostar, thanks.
    Sue

Tried it in P3Dv5 it flies but jumps all over the place

John
    MB Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Master CPU i7 12700K @4.6 GHz GPU Gigabyte RTX 3080ti Cooler Noctua NH-U15 with 2 fans RAM 32MB Corsair DDR5 Vengeance 5200MHz Power Supply Corsair HX1000 Watt Case Thermaltake level 20 xt Windows 11 64 bit Thrustmaster HOTAS warthog stick and throttle Thrustmaster TPR pendular rudder pedals

Quote Originally Posted by musterpilot View Post
    Tried it in P3Dv5 it flies but jumps all over the place

John
    Hmm, mine doesn't. Wonder what the difference is ?
    Sue

Quote Originally Posted by Penzoil3 View Post
    Hmm, mine doesn't. Wonder what the difference is ?
    Sue
    Hi Sue The Flysimware Bell 47 is no problem its this one that jumps around

John

Quote Originally Posted by musterpilot View Post
    Hi Sue The Flysimware Bell 47 is no problem its this one that jumps around

John
    Do you have A2A's Accufeel installed ?
    If so make sure its not activated for this heli.
    Its supposed to detect heli's automatically but sometimes doesn't.
    Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero
    i9-9900K
    32Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR4 3200MHz
    MSI RTX 2080Ti Ventus
    Corsair H115i Cooler
    Corsair RM850X PSU
    Phanteks Evolv X case
    Asus VG32G Monitor 2560x1440
    Win 10
    Oculus Quest 2
    Logitech G29
    Saitek X56
    Saitek Pro Pedals
    Saitek Cessna Trim Wheel

Blog Entries
    Back to the topic on hand - I'm really stoked for this. Really enjoyed this model in FS9.

I recall seeing a version released for FSX/P3D on simviation a month or so back - is this the same but updated for PBR? I also noticed I struggled with the flight dynamics a bit on that one - but I'm keen to try it when it comes out.

Will old repaints work? I have a simple but lovely NASA paint that use to use as my standard scheme for this helo.

Many thanks in advance.

dl

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by delta_lima View Post
    Back to the topic on hand - I'm really stoked for this. Really enjoyed this model in FS9.

I recall seeing a version released for FSX/P3D on simviation a month or so back - is this the same but updated for PBR? I also noticed I struggled with the flight dynamics a bit on that one - but I'm keen to try it when it comes out.

Will old repaints work? I have a simple but lovely NASA paint that use to use as my standard scheme for this helo.

Many thanks in advance.

dl
    Old textures will work with this model, there are no changes to the model or mapping. The FDE was originally done for FS9 and uses a higher engine power setting to match the real life Lycoming engine, but I'm guessing it's wrecking havoc with the FDE. This version is a separate pack from what I released a month ago as this one has PBR (as mentioned) and some updated textures.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by euroastar350 View Post
    Old textures will work with this model, there are no changes to the model or mapping. The FDE was originally done for FS9 and uses a higher engine power setting to match the real life Lycoming engine, but I'm guessing it's wrecking havoc with the FDE. This version is a separate pack from what I released a month ago as this one has PBR (as mentioned) and some updated textures.
    Thanks, E350!

So this FDE and the one from June are the same, then?

I'm looking forward to it, that's for sure.

dl

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerous Beans View Post
    Do you have A2A's Accufeel installed ?
    If so make sure its not activated for this heli.
    Its supposed to detect heli's automatically but sometimes doesn't.
    No I don't have A2A's Accufeel installed I will look into it further when I get time and see what I can do thanks anyway

John

Hi, did this model get finished and uploaded? Thanks, NC

I am trying to learn how to even start the Flysimware 47. Not successful so far.

Howdy all,

One of my first projects with PBR is the Jean Marie Mermaz Bell 47G2. I'm about finished and I'll have it uploaded soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post

I am trying to learn how to even start the Flysimware 47. Not successful so far.
    What is your problem? I have it and it works ok for me, I had issue with starter switch only (solved, you can use this: normalized_starter_torque= 2.0 in aircraft.cfg and will be ok).

Last edited by YoYo; April 13th, 2021 at 01:03.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post

Hi Chief,

It was released nearly a year ago on avsim and simviation, just search using my name (George Arana)

Hi Chief,

It was released nearly a year ago on avsim and simviation, just search using my name (George Arana)

Outstanding, thanks! NC

Members who have read this thread: 0