Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick Airbus Edition

Thread: Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick Airbus Edition

Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick Airbus Edition

Anybody seen this yet? Looks well built and made to last with the magnetic technology involved!

https://www.amazon.com/Thrustmaster-...g=polygon05-20

That slider for the throttle control looks small and imprecise.

Quote Originally Posted by downwind View Post
    That slider for the throttle control looks small and imprecise.
    That is a design feature so you will purchase the throttle quadrant due for release later on this year! lol. Actually I may get this as it looks like a reasonably priced system to have a 2 throttle setup. Will have to wait and see.

It seems very much like the Thrustmaster T10000M which I’ve had for years but with just cosmetic changes. Mine has exactly the same base buttons and Hall sensors.
    Windows 8.1 64 bit
    P3D v3.4
    P3D v4.5
    FSX-SE
    X-Plane 11

The one cool difference is that, if you slide the throttle all the way back, it engages a button press, so you can use that to trigger autobrake or reverse thrust. Also, it's a bit easier to swap parts around to use left-handed. Otherwise, it's functionally identical to my t.16000m.

Ah, I didn't know that about the throttle
    Windows 8.1 64 bit
    P3D v3.4
    P3D v4.5
    FSX-SE
    X-Plane 11

Quote Originally Posted by DennyA View Post
    The one cool difference is that, if you slide the throttle all the way back, it engages a button press, so you can use that to trigger autobrake or reverse thrust. Also, it's a bit easier to swap parts around to use left-handed. Otherwise, it's functionally identical to my t.16000m.
    Agreed...and consider it a very good tool...quite enough for my needs. Got one with a lot of years

Members who have read this thread: 0