T-2 Buckeye cockpit display problem.

Thread: T-2 Buckeye cockpit display problem.

T-2 Buckeye cockpit display problem.

I am pretty much new to XP. Installed a T-2C that was made a few years back. Canopy glass seems missing, and edges of cockpit forward screen isn't showing. Any help here? NC

Do you have a link to that T-2 so that we can give it a try ?

EDIT: is it that one ?
    https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php...lly-by-davedd/

EDIT2: I gave the link above a try. Unfortunately, it doesn't have a virtual cockpit, only 2D. I have deleted the plane already.

Quote Originally Posted by Daube View Post
    Do you have a link to that T-2 so that we can give it a try ?

EDIT: is it that one ?
    https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php...lly-by-davedd/

EDIT2: I gave the link above a try. Unfortunately, it doesn't have a virtual cockpit, only 2D. I have deleted the plane already.
    Yes, that is the one. I am keeping it, because it is the only one available. I wish there was a way to change the 2D cockpit visual, so the canopy frame did not look broken. Pete

I understand. From my side, since I fly in VR, 2D panels are complete show-stoppers. That being said, there were already before I started using VR

Xplane desperatly lacks military jets in general, that's quite a sad thing.
    Even the payware world offers very few choices (some of which are quite low quality as well...). I'm very happy with the XTrident Harrier, though.

The panel might be fixable in PlaneMaker. Glass maybe by editing the OBJ file, but I have no idea which material attributes need to be applied. Best to just leave it be or live with it if you're not in the mood for trial & error.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoern View Post
    The panel might be fixable in PlaneMaker. Glass maybe by editing the OBJ file, but I have no idea which material attributes need to be applied. Best to just leave it be or live with it if you're not in the mood for trial & error.
    What happens with me, is if I "try" to fix anything, it almost always ends up with lots of "errors", so nope! I can live with it! NC

Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    What happens with me, is if I "try" to fix anything, it almost always ends up with lots of "errors", so nope! I can live with it! NC
    That's why you make backups beforehand.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoern View Post
    That's why you make backups beforehand.
    Yes, yes, I know....

Members who have read this thread: 0