Cr1-Software Beech 18 now freeware
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Cr1-Software Beech 18 now freeware

  1. #1

    Cr1-Software Beech 18 now freeware

    http://cr1-software.com/addons/beech-18-revamp/


    Designed in 1999 for fs2000, this add on has kept the doors open at simtech and then Cr1, it has truly lasted the test of time, from fs2000 to fsx, it served Cr1 well! After 20 years she will again serve Cr1 well.

    Have fun!
    Enjoy.
    Cr1-Software.Ltd
    www.cr1-software.com

    Your source for fine Flight Simulation enhancements!

  2. #2
    SOH-CM-2020
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Mt Maunganui, New Zealand
    Age
    70
    Posts
    1,599
    WOW

    Many thanks.

    Pete.

  3. #3
    Thank you so much Thomas
    Mark


  4. #4

  5. #5
    Hi,
    It looks good its age ... 20 years, but was it still selling? Thanks anyway for those who will download it!
    JMC

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by gastonj View Post
    Hi,
    It looks good its age ... 20 years, but was it still selling? Thanks anyway for those who will download it!
    JMC
    It was, actually it out sold everything...lol it just never stopped, but I have a brand new one coming along and its time to let it retire. It served us well best selling add-on of all time for us.
    but 20 years and 3 rebuilds, now it just needs a brand new build from scratch at the ford Tri-motor level or better.
    It looks good on the web page.

    Cr1-Software.Ltd
    www.cr1-software.com

    Your source for fine Flight Simulation enhancements!

  7. #7

    Thank You

    I am looking forward to opening this up. Thank you for your generosity.

  8. #8
    SOH-CM-2020 Cees Donker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Zoetermeer, Netherlands
    Age
    64
    Posts
    4,110
    Still a great model after twenty years!

    Thanks Thomas!

    Cees

  9. #9
    Thank you very much Thomas, and after 20 years in sim life is simply amazing. Thank you again.
    i7 8086K @ 5.2 GHz, CORSAIR H115i Pro Cooler
    GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7, 8GB GeForce GTX 1080
    16GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3200Mhz
    250GB SAMSUNG 970 EVO Series M.2, 500GB SAMSUNG 970 EVO Series M.2, 1TB WD Black HD
    EVGA 650watt SuperNOVA G3 80+ GOLD, Corsair Black Obsidian Series 750D case
    LG WP50NB40 Ext Blu-ray/CD/DVD Rewriter
    Win 10 64bit

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by p14u2nv View Post
    Thank you very much Thomas, and after 20 years in sim life is simply amazing. Thank you again.
    I gotta tell ya that plane kept the doors open here at cr1 for a long time, we ran into a few problems with costs running wild when I first went to contract for big game labels and we were waiting all the time for money from them for our work and it was hard times for a while. I'm serious. Bu that dang little Beech 18 add-on just sold and sold and sold it paid the bills! People just kept coming for it and mainly from the steam community, and we were not even with them or advertising, they just found us some how.

    It really was amazing. And so was the community.
    Cr1-Software.Ltd
    www.cr1-software.com

    Your source for fine Flight Simulation enhancements!

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas J Wood View Post
    I gotta tell ya that plane kept the doors open here at cr1 for a long time, we ran into a few problems with costs running wild when I first went to contract for big game labels and we were waiting all the time for money from them for our work and it was hard times for a while. I'm serious. Bu that dang little Beech 18 add-on just sold and sold and sold it paid the bills! People just kept coming for it and mainly from the steam community, and we were not even with them or advertising, they just found us some how.

    It really was amazing. And so was the community.
    Has anyone with P3D been able to use it? Will it work with P3D V4?

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by gray eagle View Post
    Has anyone with P3D been able to use it? Will it work with P3D V4?
    I'm guessing no, since it's noted that it's not DX10-compatible, so it's likely built with the FS9 SDK.

Members who have read this thread: 257

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •