FSX SDK Object Placement Tool

Thread: FSX SDK Object Placement Tool

Hybrid View

FSX SDK Object Placement Tool

Hi everyone,

I tried my best to install the SDK kit but everything what I do doesn't work!

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=437716297

Here I found a little tutorial about how to install the kit but I dont know what I did wrong, I even dont have the pop up when I want to start up FSX about Starting the addon so I guess FSX doesn't see the Kit not yet.

For FSX-SE Edition ^
    Is there anyone who can help me so I can fly the Chinook with slingload?

Kind Regards,
    Timo Brouwer

update:

I've installed it and managed to export a mission as .XML but now I have to convert it to BGL, I dont have a BGLCOMP in my normal FSX-SE folder so I used the SDK kit from P3D but when I put the .XML file on bglcomp.exe the command screen pops up very quick and doesn't do anything stil have .XML files......

Quote Originally Posted by TimoBrouwer View Post
    update:

I've installed it and managed to export a mission as .XML but now I have to convert it to BGL, I dont have a BGLCOMP in my normal FSX-SE folder so I used the SDK kit from P3D but when I put the .XML file on bglcomp.exe the command screen pops up very quick and doesn't do anything stil have .XML files......
    Which P3D bglcomp are you using? I think it should be the v1.3? Certainly not V4 or V5, as those are 64 bit. I forget which was the first 64 bit version of P3D.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingsCool View Post
    Which P3D bglcomp are you using? I think it should be the v1.3? Certainly not V4 or V5, as those are 64 bit. I forget which was the first 64 bit version of P3D.
    Nope I use V4 and when I put the xml file as a scenery on the bglcomp he does his work so i have a bgl file but when i paste this file in my addon scenery folder - scenery i dont see my work

Quote Originally Posted by TimoBrouwer View Post
    Nope I use V4 and when I put the xml file as a scenery on the bglcomp he does his work so i have a bgl file but when i paste this file in my addon scenery folder - scenery i dont see my work
    Yes, I'm pretty sure V4 won't likely work for FSX:SE since it's 32 bit. In fact, I think V3 might work, too.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingsCool View Post
    Yes, I'm pretty sure V4 won't likely work for FSX:SE since it's 32 bit. In fact, I think V3 might work, too.
    I installed the V3 from P3D and I still got the mission files who dont want to be converted into BGL and the mission files who dont want to be seen in FSX I dont know why this is happening

Members who have read this thread: 0