Paintkit Thor's Hammer Rafale M

Thread: Paintkit Thor's Hammer Rafale M

Paintkit Thor's Hammer Rafale M

Hello everone,

Is there maybe a paintkit for the Thor's Hammer Rafale for FSX? or is there someone who has it for me?

Kind regards,
    Timo Brouwer

You can get it from this page on my website.

Please share your work.

Quote Originally Posted by fsafranek View Post
    You can get it from this page on my website.

Please share your work.
    Thank you very much!! I wil try my best with repainting!

Edit: I don't know where to start all of these files are JPG and no PSD or so. When I open a repaint for the same plane I see also many more files. Can you help me?

Quote Originally Posted by TimoBrouwer View Post
    Thank you very much!! I wil try my best with repainting!

Edit: I don't know where to start all of these files are JPG and no PSD or so. When I open a repaint for the same plane I see also many more files. Can you help me?
    I guess you would start a new PSD or PSP (Paint Shop Pro, my preference) file and paste the jpg file as the first layer and go from there building up the layers.
    Figure out what texture in a finished repaint corresponds and add a BMP of it as another layer for reference. I believe they are numbered so that may help in sorting it out.

Not much of a paint kit compared to those I have made over the years but that is what he made available and that's how those of us who have painted for developers do it -- starting only with a wireframe image.

I never used this "paint kit" for my repaints of the Rafale. All were done by modifying the existing textures. First a layer to cover what was already there but not needed and then new layers on top of that.

Bonne Chance!

Members who have read this thread: 1